Chapter 54

Aiden's POV

I punched the punching bag "So you're telling me that I can't enter this fight? That's bullshit"

"To be fair you haven't been fighting for a year and a half" Beck said "They don't want you getting hurt again"

I sighed and looked at him "Beck I need to do this. I'm running out of money and I don't wanna lose my apartment. My dad cut me off so I'm defending for myself"

"I know but can't you just get a job?"

I shook my head then the gym door opened. I turned to see my brother and a couple other guys "We gotta talk"

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Get your head out of your ass. That girl is nothing but trouble"

I walked towards him "Don't ever say that again. You don't know her"

He rolled his eyes "I'm just here to tell you that dad wants to talk to you"

"Fuck him and fuck you too" I growled and walked back to Beck "Now leave"

"Fine since you won't do what we want we'll just hurt you" he said.

"What?" I looked at him.

He walked to the doors "Don't say I didn't warn you" he left.

Bitch you didn't warn me!

Conner's POV

I opened the door revealing Mark. He smirked at me "Where's your family?"

"They're not here" I replied with an eye roll. Why did he want to know?

"Good" he nodded then I noticed the gun in his hand.

I backed up "U-Uh"

"Don't worry I'll make it fast. You're a distraction to my little brother." He walked closer.

"You won't get away with it" I chocked back my fear.

"I have before. I got away with my mothers death, oh and my brothers dear ex girlfriend and now I'm gonna get away with your death" he chuckled.

A car pulled in "Ugh fine I'll just have to take you" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside.

He threw me in the car that pulled in and drove off. I gasped as realization hit me. I'm being kidnapped by Aiden's brother!

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. There's not very chapters of this book left so just an early warning.