Chapter 22

Conner's POV

"Jaylee!" I screamed as she tackled me on to the floor "Ow ok ok ok stop!"

She tickled me and I started laughing. I shoved her off "Ok Jaylee I'm dead! I'm done!"

We stood up and I looked down "I'm gonna miss you"

"That reminds me... since I like it here so much my mom said I can move here. But I need to go home for a couple weeks so I can pack. I'm buying an apartment then we can finish Junior and Senior year together!"

I started squealing "No way!"

"Yes way!" She squealed back. "But I gotta go" she ran to her car and drove way. I sighed as I shut the front door. I'm alone.... with Aiden and my parents. We haven't really talked since the whole 'the kiss didn't mean anything' thing.

I decided to go to my room so I did. I frowned at my tv "Where the hell is my-"

"Honey we're leaving!" My mom yelled.

I ran downstairs "Again?"

She nodded "I'm sorry honey. Your dad has a meeting in Spain. We'll be back in a week"

I hugged them "Be careful"

"We will" My dad kissed me head then they left. I stood alone in the kitchen, why is always me who ends up alone?

The door opened "Hey sis" Carter smiled.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Aiden, come on man. We're going out!" My brother yelled. Aiden walked in and yawned "Hurry up!"

Aiden groaned "Really! I'm trying!"

They began to leave, Aiden gave me a look that said 'I'm sorry' I'm guessing?

After they left I sat on the couch and turned on Stranger Things. I got a call so I picked it up.

Me: hello?

Unknown: Why are you all alone?"

I jumped up. Me: What?

Unknown: You shouldn't be alone. You should probably lock the front door.

I hung up and ran to the kitchen. I locked the door and backed up. I went to my room and locked my door. A hand touch my shoulder, I turned around "Theo"

He smirked "The one and only"

"What do you want?"

"To kill you or whatever" he chuckled.

"Why!" I said backing up.

"You caused me pain babe" he shook his head and pulled out a fucking screwdriver "You remember this right?" He held it up and I nodded "Good because it's going to be my weapon of choice when I kill you"

I ran to my door and unlocked it. I ran down the stairs and texted Cory.

Me:

Cory he's here. He's going to kill me. He's in the house!

Cory:

Hide now!

I hid in the laundry room. He too smart for his, he walked in and walked by me. He stopped and backed up "Hey babe" Fuck. He pulled me out of the small closet in the laundry room. He dragged me to the kitchen before pinning me on the floor. "Your poor brothers will find you dead"

"Let me go Theo" I cried. He shook his head and pulled out the screwdriver.

"Ok Theo I get it! I didn't tell you! But that doesn't mean I deserve to die!"

"Oh but it does" he chuckled before put he screw driver to my side and pushing it in. I whimpered then he jerked the screwdriver back then put all his force into stabbing me in the side. I screamed and head butted him.

I tried to crawl away but it hurt. He grabbed my leg and jerked me back to him "You fucked up babe!"

I cried "Stop"

He stabbed me again in the same side. I kicked him then forced myself off the floor. I ran for the door but I was tackled. He punched me then I felt dizzy. Everything went black... is this what it feels like to be dead?