Chapter 3

Conner's POV

"Order the fuc-" my mom cut me off.

"Language young lady!" She yelled from upstairs. I groaned as Cory ordered the pizza. I yawned and went to the living room.

"Carter! I'm bored!" I yelled "Wanna go do something?"

"No" he replied.

"Why not?" I frowned

"Because we have pizza on the way" he said "oh and dad said he can't take you to get a car today, he's stuck at a meeting and he says he's sorry"

"That's alright" I sat next to him "But today was fun! Not really"

"You should feel badass" he looked up from his phone "You stood up to the bad boy of the school"

"Bad boy?"

"Yes he's a bad boy and a player. Let's see he's been arrested, suspended, he skips, he's trouble" he said looking back at his phone.

"I mean... I guess" I paused "Wait you skip too plus you've been suspended"

He glared at me "Ok that may be true but I didn't get arrested"

"What about that time you vandalized the side of Walmart?"

"That doesn't count!" He shouted "You were there, the cops weren't supposed to show up!"

"Doesn't mean it doesn't count" I said lowly.

"Pizzas here!"

I ran into the kitchen and snatched a piece of pizza. I looked at the floor and gasped. I jumped up screaming "Spider!" I dropped my pizza and jumped on the counter. "Kill it! Kill it Cory, kill it!"

He looked at me and stepped on "Conner it wasn't even big"

"Yes it was!"

He shook his head "You're a baby"

I whacked him in the head "Fuck off"

"Mom! Conner said the ef word!" Cory yelled.

"Conner Marie!" My mom yelled "Watch your mouth young lady!"

I laughed "sorry ma!"

I opened the fridge "Ok! Where's my tea!"

"I drunk it" Colt walked by and tapped my shoulder "Sorry"

"Colt! That was a gallon!" I scolded "You're a-"

"I'm a what?" He stepped closer "Finish that sentence"

"You're a scrawny little spit fuck" I smiled "Happy?"

"Ok you cannot quote Zombie Land!" Cory yelled as he walked back in "That's my favorite movie and you're ruining it"

I rolled my eyes "Carter give me your keys!"

"Why!"

"Because Colt drunk my tea!" I shouted

He walked in and handed me his keys "We know who you can get without your tea"

I ran outside and got into his car. I drove to the store and ran in. "Dumb brother stealing my fucking tea" I mumbled

"Why the fuck are you talking to yourself?"

I looked up at Aiden who was grabbing some tea, the same tea I was getting "Why the fuck are you eavesdropping!"

He rolled his eyes "Whatever" he walked away and I grabbed the tea.

I ran to the check out and bought it. I pulled out my phone and messaged Colt.

Me:

If you touch my tea I will kill you and be expecting the silent treatment as soon as I get home

Colt🤦‍♀️:

Oh damn

I put my phone in my pocket and stared the car. I drove home and went inside "Look who's home!" Colt yelled. I flipped him off and put my tea in the fridge.