Chapter 5

Conner's POV

"Dad I want this car!" I squealed as I reached the grey challenger. I looked at him with a huge smile "Dad?"

He nodded "This is the car you want?"

I nodded really fast "Please"

"Fine" he smiled "Just don't let Cory drive it"

I smiled as we got the car. I slid inside and looked around. I love this car so fucking much. I drove home and smiled as I went inside "I got a challenger!"

The boys looked at me "Really? Dad let you get one?"

I nodded with a grin "I'm so happy!"

"Dinner!" My mom yelled and we ran into the dining room.

I sat next to Cory. "So that girl Amelia is annoying"

"I'm proud of you sis, ever since we got here you've been standing up for yourself and not letting people walk all over you" Carter said as he started to eat "But if a guy talks to you or does anything bad to you, we as your brothers, will kick his ass"

My mom whacked him "Language!"

Everyone sat down then Cory opened his mouth "Why does Amelia remind me of Courtney?"

"The Courtney I hooked up with?" Carter asked then his eyes widen. He slowly looked at mom but she's already staring at him "I mean the Courtney I booked with?"

She squinted her eyes "Carter Hunter Lawson!"

Honestly I'm the only kid out of the 4 who's still a virgin. My brothers and I tell each other everything well except for when my ex stabbed me with a screwdriver, only Cory knows about that. But yeah we tell each other everything. After dinner we put the dishes away. I splashed the boys with the dish water. They all look at me and said "Run"

I darted towards the front door, I peeked over my shoulder to see all my brothers running after me. I opened the front door and my eyes widen "Aiden?" I was hit by Cory and I hit the wall beside me "Ow! Cory!"

Colt walked and laughed. I glared at him and he smiled "Still mad at me?"

I nodded then I stood up "Aiden, why are you here?"

"Your Rotherham forgot his wallet" he sighed and handed it to Cory.

"How'd you get our address?"

"I have my ways" he said turning around. Soon his car left the driveway.

"I have my ways" I mimicked then looked at Cory "Dude what was that for! You shoved me!"

"My shirts soaked because of you!"

I rolled my eyes "Oh no the worlds gonna hit a meteor!"

"It could happen!" He defended.

I shoved past him and went upstairs. I pulled my phone out.

Me:

I'm gonna kill my brothers

Jaylee:

Calm girly, hey Theo said he needed to talk to you?

Me:

Oh my god no

Jaylee:

He said since he couldn't get ahold of you he's coming to you

Me:

What! No!

Jaylee:

Hey I gotta go

I threw my phone and screamed. I ran downstairs and ran outside. I ran for a half an hour before I reached the park. I hit the ground and screamed in frustration.

Theo Maxwell... he's the reason I lost trust in people except for my family. The memories came back as my tears spill out.

I smiled at Theo "Theo!"

He looked at me and smiled "Yeah?" He turned the steering wheel left.

"Hurry! I wanna watch a movie!"

Soon we pulled into his house and I walked in. I haven't told him I was leaving yet. I'm scared to. "Theo"

"Hmm" he hummed and sat at the table "Pizza will be here any minute"

I nodded "Hey babe, I need to talk to you about something"

He looked at me "What?"

"So you know how my mom does her whole fashion business stuff?" I asked for clarification.

He nodded "Yes?"

"Well she got a new job offer... far away from here and we're moving" I said quietly.

"When?"

"Tomorrow" I whispered.

"How long have you known!" He jumped up.

"A week"

"A week? A week!" He shouted. I flinched and he began hitting stuff "We're you just not gonna tell me!"

"Um I just told you" I sighed.

"That doesn't- ugh I can't believe you!"

I stood up and walked closer to him "Calm down"

"Do not! Do not tell me what to do!" He grabbed my arm. He picked up a screwdriver and dug it into my side. I screamed and he threw me on the ground. He stormed out of his house so I quickly called Cory... we've told no one. Of course my sides still wounded because it was a week and a half ago.

I was brought of my thoughts when a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up at Aiden "What!"

"Dude chill, are you ok?" He asked.

I squinted my eyes "Leave me alone Evans!"

He backed up "Geez"

"Are you stalking me!" I yelled.

He shook his head "I come here to think"

I looked down "I just wanna be alone"