Chapter 28

Aiden's POV

I ran to her room "What's going on!"

"The doctor said she's waking up." Beck said.

I smiled "Really?" My smiled faded "Then why the hell did you scare me like that!"

"Because I thought you'd miss her waking up" he frowned "I'll leave you alone" he walked out of the room.

I sat beside her and waited. She flinched and I jumped "Conn?"

I took in her beautiful face... if only I could see her eyes. Her gorgeous blue eyes. I miss her, she's in front of me and I still miss her. I just wanna hear her laugh and see her smile. I even miss her witty comments. I smiled just thinking about that dumb prank she pulled on me.

I pushed through the crowd and my eyes widen "What the.... oh my god is that blood!"

"And tampons!" Someone yelled. My face was red. My face went from shocked to angry.

I looked straight at Conner "Conner!"

"It was Becks idea!" She pointed at Beck.

Beck gave her a 'wtf' look.

Oh memories. I chuckled to myself... I'm still gonna get them back, not until she's better though. I kissed her forehead "Please wake up"

Her eyes flinched a bit and a tear escaped my eye "Please open your eyes"

I wiped my tear away "If you wake up I swear to I'll never ever hurt you... I'll never lie to you. Please Conner, just open your beautiful eyes. Smile... for me. Damn... you have me all messed up" I chuckled to myself "No one has ever gotten this close to me enough to make me cry" I wiped my tears away again. I looked at my phone when it buzzed.

Carter:

He's been spotted

Me:

Really!?!

I put my phone away and looked at her "I won't let him touch you... I won't let you end up here again" I put my thumb on her cheek "I'm gonna have to explain everything again when you wake up"

I grabbed her hand and kissed it "If you wake up I promise to buy you a Big Mac and a mcflurry"

Then I broke down. The tears came out like Niagara Falls. "How could someone do this to someone like you, someone so pure? You're an angel... how did I get so lucky to run into you in that hallway?"

I put my face in my hands and started sobbing "You know.... my mom and my ex were both in comas but never survived. And then you... I honestly almost lost it"

She slightly squeezed her eyes together "Yes come on open your eyes Conn"

My heart stopped when her eyes slowly opened. I covered my mouth and I cried in laughter "Conner" tears were streaming down my cheeks "I thought.... oh my god!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Was the first thing she asked.

"Huh?"

"I heard you... I heard you since day one" she whispered.

"I'm sorry... I'm gonna go get a doctor and call your brother" I said and left the room. After I got a doctor I called Carter.

"Hello?"

"She woke up" I said "she's awake"

I heard sobs on the other end of the call "We'll be there"