Chapter 41

Aiden's POV

I sat down at lunch. She wasn't here, maybe she's with Spencer. I pushed my food aside and leaned back in me chair. Spencer walked in and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes "So you guys wanna watch a movie later?"

Carter was too busy on the phone. I couldn't make out his conversation but he seemed worried. Colt shook his head "We told Conn that we'd go with her to pick out a gift for mom and dad for Christmas. By the way how the hell did you guys get out of that detention?"

"It was all her" I said.

Carter turned towards his brothers "We gotta go"

"What's wrong" Cory panicked.

"It's Conner... all I heard was Theo then she started sobbing" Carter stood up and they left the cafeteria. I jumped up and followed "Aiden, aren't you mad at her?"

I stayed quiet. I mean I'm mad at her after what I seen this morning but I don't wanna see her get hurt.

Conner's POV

I sat on my porch waiting for Carter "You know you hit pretty hard"

I turned to see Theo... he never gives up. I stood up and backed into the wall "Leave me alone"

He stepped closer "Don't be like this"

Another tear fell down my cheek "Look I've had a terrible day! First of all Aiden's pissed at me! Then he sees Spencer kiss me! And I don't even know if we're still together! How about we schedule this for another day?"

He chuckled "Still adorable, as always" he put his hand on my shoulder.

I smacked his hand off and kneed him in the balls. I ran off the porch and looked back at him "Leave me the hell alone!"

He glared at me "I wouldn't have done that if I were you!"

He ran at me but I ran away. He chased me down the road. He tackled me into a ditch and out a knife to my throat "Oh look a new weapon" I said with a nervous laugh.

He gave me a confused look "I have a knife to your throat and you're still messing around"

"What can I say? I like to keep things real" I gulped "Now please remove the knife" he pressed it closer to my neck "O-Or not but that's ok too"

I stared into his eyes "Theo you have to stop"

"Why should I? I loved you and you left me"

"You didn't love me. If you loved me you wouldn't be trying to kill me"

"Love makes you do crazy things" he chuckled.

I looked away "It truly does... and I'm gonna die with him not knowing that I love him"

I quickly looked at Theo "Just let me go"

"Why? So you can go back to him!" He shouted.

"Yes! Because I actually love him and he won't hurt me!" I screamed then punched him in he jaw. I quickly got up and backed away "Now please just leave me alone and go stalk someone else"

He stood up and lunged at me. Someone else tackled him. Carter began punching him. I started crying again and sunk to my knees. Colt hugged me "Did he hurt you?"

"H-He had a knife to my throat" I whispered "He chased me all over town trying to get me... he was going to kill me" I looked up at him "Not only that but he also knew about Aiden"

Cory pulled Carter off of Theo "Calm down man"

"He needs to be locked up" I whispered "I'd call the cops but I left my phone on the porch"

Someone else was standing behind me. I can feel it. I didn't turn around "Colt"

"Hmm"

"Spencer.... h-he" I couldn't finish my sentence, I started full blown sobbing. I tried to speak but all I got was "He.... Aiden... kiss"

"What?" Colt raised an eyebrow.
"SpencerkissedmesoAidenwouldseeitandgetmadandstoptalkingtome"

"Slower"

"Spencer kissed me so Aiden would see it and get mad and stop talking to me" I cried "What did I ever do to him!"

"Spencer's an ass" he sighed "Conn, you just have to ignore him"

"It's hard to when he kisses you... I felt my heart stop when he said it was enough for Aiden to see. He staged it"

I heard a sniffle from behind me. I slowly turn my head to see Aiden standing against a tree with tears falling down his cheeks. He had his eyes closed and he was shaking his head.

I got up "Colt can we go home?"

He nodded "Carter take care of him. I'm taking her home!"

We got in the car and he drove me back home. I got out of the car and grabbed my phone. He unlocked the door "Want some pizza?"

I slowly nodded then Macy walked downstairs "Whoa... what happened to you?"

"Don't act like you care"

"Conn we need to talk. How do I say this?" She paused "I'm jealous of you. I mean look at you, you're beautiful. You've always attracted the hot guys. I treated you terribly because I was like super jealous and I'm sorry"

"I forgive you?"

She squealed "Good because we need plans before I go back home!" She hugged me "I love you Conner"

"I love you too Macy"

The door opened and my brother walked in "He's been arrested!"

Colt walked in "Guys you're being loud. Conn go get some sleep"

I hugged them "I love you guys"

"We love you too sis" they said.

I went to my room and laid down. Phew what a day.