Chapter 17

Aiden's POV

Conner tugged on my arm and I looked down at her "What's wrong Conn?"

She shook her head with tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. She looked away and I followed her gaze to the guy that Cory showed me a picture of... Theo. I pulled her close "What do you want!"

"You're still a lying bitch" Theo shook his head "You're so unloyal to me babe"

"Don't call me babe. You lost that privilege after-" he cut her off.

"I get it! After what I did but we never ended things!"

"Well I thought it was pretty clear" she shouted "After what you did, did you think if ever be with you! You could've killed me!"

He stared at me "Is he your boyfriend"

"So what if I am?" I asked "She doesn't wanna see you"

"You need to be punished Conner" he chuckled "I'll see you again, soon" he disappeared.

I looked at Conner "What's going on"

She didn't reply. Instead she fell right into my arms. Damnit Conner! She fainted. I carried her back to the house and laid her on the couch.

Cory walked in "What happened"

"I seen him! We seen him! Theo!" I shouted "I want to know what the fuck is going on!"

"I'll let her explain" he sighed and walked out.

I looked at her. Her gorgeous face... I wanna see her smile, I wanna hear her laugh and I miss her witty comments... the sad part is I just seek her smile a half an hour ago. I can hear Kaulen in my head screaming 'whipped' but I'm not whipped.

She slurred and I jumped back "Conner?"

"Fuck off Theo" she muttered as she opened her eyes "Oh it's just you, thank god!"

"What's going on?"

She sighed "You really wanna know?"

I nodded "Yeah... I hate this"

"So Theo is my ex boyfriend.... we were dating before I moved here last month. I didn't tell him I was moving until the day before, I was scared to tell him. We were in a year long relationship. He lost his shit and stabbed me with a screwdriver. He left me to die. I called Cory and we never told anyone"

I stared. He put my girl through all this... WAIT WHAT! My girl? What the hell is happening to me?

She looked at the floor "He's something awful"

I sighed and hugged her "I'm so sorry Conn"

She looked up at me "It's not your fault" she smiled "You're not so bad"

"You aren't either" I smiled.

She laughed quietly "You're smiling"

I nodded "That I am. But you gave me a reason to. Not very many people do that"

"Well I'm honored" she stood up "Now... I wanna go grab some ice cream Mr dude sir. So you're coming with me"

I flexed "Need a bodyguard?"

"Sure... you know where one is? You know, a tough one?"

My jaw dropped "That was rude!"

She laughed "No actually it was funny. You looked like your pride was destroyed. Like I single handily destroyed your world. I think you need a girlfriend"

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked.

"You're always so lonely" she gasped "Unless it's true!"

"What?" I panicked.

"That you're gonna marry Amelia and have kids with her!"

I practically threw up in my mouth "You are terrible" I walked out of the living room. I smiled when she started laughing, just hearing her laugh makes me happy. What the hell? You know what, I'm shutting my brain off! Fuck off Aiden!

"No you fuck off Aiden!" I whispered yelled at myself "Wait what?"

"Dude get some help" Colt said before looking back at his phone.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

Carter and Cory laughed at something "I'm telling you I'm into her!"

"You're into somebody?" I asked.

"Yeah... are you?" Cory asked.

"No, nobody" Yes, your sister. Wait what?

Conner walked in and rubbed her eyes "Bitch get ready we're going to the store to buy ice cream!"

I chuckled and grabbed my keys "Let's so Conn"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She skipped down the aisles with a cheerful smile on her face. "Oh we can grab some Oreos!"

I nodded "Go grab them"

"You're not coming with me?"

I walked towards her "Let's go"

"Skip with me!" She smiled.

Damnit I can't say no to that face!

I skipped down the aisles with her, ignoring all the weird looks we got. I ran right into someone "Hey!"

"Hey man!" I chuckled "Where's Chloe?"

Kaulen looked at me then at Conner. Conner's currently grabbing stuff off the shelves and putting the into a random cart, totally ignoring us. She jumped in the cart and put her fist in the air "Let's go!"

I smiled at her "Whipped" Kaulen whispered before walking away.

I just smiled at her and sighed "that isn't our cart"

She shrugged "There was nothing in it so stop being a dickbrick"

That's a new one... damn this girl!