Chapter 42

Conner's POV

I ran off my porch and threw my hands up in the air "It's party time!" Yes I'm well aware that it's winter but Becks throwing a party and invited us.

Jaylee grinned "Party time!"

We laughed then got into my challenger "Have you talked to Ai- boy sir?"

"Nope" I popped the p. It's Saturday, I haven't seen Aiden since yesterday. Theo was taken into custody and I actually feel safe now.

"Oh"

"Yeah but anyway let's go!" I said and drove out of the driveway "Are we picking James up?"

"Yeah, he decided to go"

I slammed on the breaks "We forgot Macy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked inside and I immediately smiled at Beck "Sup bitch!"

"Hey giiiirl" he slurred.

"How drunk are you?" I asked.

"Um that depends.. are you a smurf?"

"No?"

"Then I am very much drunk" he chuckled.

I looked at Macy and Jaylee "Let's go dance"

Macy and I couldn't stop laughing. We took loads of pictures "Macy! I have a good idea!"

"What?"

"Move in with us! Finish high school with me!"

She grinned "That'd be awesome!"

Gray ran over and hugged me "Little C!"

I gasped for air "G-Gray I can't breathe!"

He put me down and smiled "I missed you"

I smiled "I missed you too"

"Whoa!" We heard someone shout. I turned around to see Beck standing on the pool table... pole dancing? There's literally a pole right in the middle of the pool table. I gasped when he ripped his shirt off.

"Damm"

Macy bit her lip "Whoa"

I laughed at Jae as she screamed "Put your shirt back on!"

"What did you say? Take my pants off?" Beck grinned.

Oh god.

"No!" I yelled "Beck Saunders keep your pants on! There is no need to take them off and flash us!"

He frowned "God little C"

I got on to the pool table "Get off the pole"

"Hey maybe she'll take her top off!" Someone yelled.

I turned towards the group of people "Um no"

Beck frowned "Let's go"

We got off the table and grabbed some drinks. I smiled at James as he deadass stuck his tongue into some guys mouth. Ok did I say smile? I meant threw up in my mouth and fake smiled.

Jaylee and Macy were grinding in some guys. I decided to go outside for a breath of air.

"Hey I know you" someone said.

I turned my head then my eyes widen. The guy from the last party.

Flashback

I slowly sat up and looked around "Where am I?"

"You're ok" someone said from behind me "But you owe me"

I turned to see some guy that went to my school "What?

"That's right. You'll do whatever I want when I want" This guy is pretty scary at school. He's on of the jocks and he's a major manwhore.

"Like hell I will" I snapped and got up. I grabbed my phone and called Cory "Cory?"

"Yes?"

"Come get me now!"

"Ok... why?"

The guy grabbed my arm "Ow stop!" I yelled. "Let go!"

"I'm on my way!" Then the line went dead. I'm just glad I told them I was going to a party. Then the door opened and he held me to his chest. I looked at the person in the doorway... Aiden?

He stared "Um"

"Aiden help me" I cried "Please"

He looked at me then the guy "What are you doing?"

"I own this bitch now" he chuckled in my ear "That's right darling... I own you" he looked at Aiden "Now get out, I have important things to do with her" he slid his hand up my dress.

Then a fist connected with his jaw. I fall out of his arms and into someone else's. He held me tight "Are you ok?"

End of Flashback

I jumped back "I don't know who you are so don't talk to me"

He walked closer to me then grabbed me by the wrists "You're adorable when you're scared"

I just laughed "Me scared? That's the best thing I've ever heard!"

He pressed his lips on mine and I heard a click, like the sound of a camera. I pulled him away then he raised his fist. I just smiled "Go on, hit me"

Suddenly a fist collided with the side of his face. He hit the ground and Gray yelled "Fuck! My hand!"

I stared "Are you ok!"

"I'm fine" he paused "You are one tight spaceship"

I hugged him "You need to stop drinking"