Chapter 52

Conner's POV

I opened my eyes and the first thing I seen was James' face. I screamed and slapped him "Ow bitch that hurt!"

"Oh god I'm so sorry"

"Get ready! We have to go to school"

I sighed then got ready. I ran downstairs and smiled as I seen my brothers and well... Aiden.

James tripped "Ouchie!"

I raised an eyebrow "Ouchie?"

"Oh Conn don't pretend you haven't said that" Cory said as he walked by.

"So quadling... I was talking to Jaylee and we wanna set you up on a blind date"

I dropped my phone "W-Whaaa"

Aiden's intense glare was enough to scare me.

"Well you've been sad lately so we thought that maybe a guy can help you since it was a guy who did this" he paused "Ok that sounds stupid, nevermind"

"I don't wanna do that right now. But anyway let's get to school... wait" I turned towards the stairs "Macy!"

She ran down the stairs and tripped then her body collided with mine. I let out a scream before we hit the floor. She sat up "Are you ok?"

I slowly sat up and touch my forehead "Ow"

"Oh my god you're bleeding!" She shouted "I'm so sorry"

I stood up "It's fine" I walked to the sink and grabbed some paper towels. Aiden grabbed an ice pack then handed it to me "Thanks"

He nodded and walked back to my brothers.

After we got to school I jumped on Becks back "What's the difference between the stars and clouds?"

"Um there's a lot of differences" Beck chuckled.

I rested my chin on his shoulder "You annoy me"

"So you're instantly famous"

"How- oh" I frowned "I just sung a song"

"Bitch you were like the new Rihanna" he shook his head "It was amazing. I could barely keep my mind on the piano"

I laughed the James ran in dancing "Omg bitch you were like totally amazing!"

"You saw it!"

"Everyone seen it. It's got like four million views on YouTube" James smiled.

I gasped "Who the hell put it on YouTube!"

"Everyone there" he said in a duh tone"

I jumped off Becks back "Let's go to class... Macy? Macy!"

She quickly stopping looking at Gray and looked at me "Hmm yeah, I love turtles"

I looked at Beck and he grinned the mouthed 'That's cute'.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Macy's hand "let's go"

We got to first period and sat down the put my earbuds in "What are you listening to?"

I looked up "Alan Walker, who are you?"

"Oh right, I'm Matt" he smiled.

I shook his hand "I'm Conner and this is Macy"

Macy waved then went back to her phone "Dude your video just hit ten million"