Chapter 4

Conner's POV

The first week of school went by faster than I thought but still slower than I'd wish. I groaned as I sat down at the lunch table "I can't even right now. Mr. Russo wants my to finish this assignment by tomorrow"

"It's easy" Cory muttered.

I glared at him. Colt laughed "It really is"

I ignored him and took a bite of my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. "Still not talking to me?"

"Why aren't you talking to Colt?" Jae asked.

"He drunk my tea last week so I had to go to the store then I bumped into asshole number two" I said.

"Who's asshole number one?" Jae asked.

"Colt"

"Who's number two?" Kaulen asked.

"Aiden"

Beck swooped by and grabbed my sandwich. He shoved it in his mouth and my eyes widen in horror "Beck that was my lunch!"

He shrugged "Amelia's back Aiden"

Aiden groaned and slammed his head on his book "No!"

"Yes" I said.

He glared at me "Shut up Lawson"

"Make me Evans" I crossed my arms and leaned back in my seat "It's amusing watching you suffer"

Everyone looked at me and Beck put his hand on my shoulder "Who hurt you?"

"Someone" I looked at Cory and he shook his head. He's the only other person that knows.

"Who hurt little C?"

"Uh no one" I forced a smile "But who's this Amelia?"

Suddenly a platinum blonde knocks me out of my seat "What are you doing sitting with my man?"

"Amelia I ain't your man" Aiden growled "So leave me the fuck alone!"

I got up "Bitch get out of my chair!" I shoved her and the table stared at me "what?"

Aiden shook his head "Oh nothing"

I flipped him off then Amelia stood up "You've fucked up"

I faced her and smiled innocently "oh whatever are you talking about?"

"I'm gonna get my boyfriend to kick your sorry ass! Aiden!" She screamed.

He just sat there "I don't see your boyfriend coming" he looked back at his phone.

She glared at him "You know what, I'll just send Spencer after you"

Aiden snapped his head at her "What!"

"You know he'll hit her" she giggled.

My brothers stood up "Leave our sister alone"

"Oh wow you're hot" she bit her lip when she looked at my brother.

"Um don't even think about it" I rolled my eyes "I'd rather not have my brothers catch anything you have"

She squinted her eyes "Bitch I'll have you know that I don't have anything diseases"

I laughed "Yeah ok"

"Aiden are you gonna let her talk to me like this" she whined.

He nodded "Yeah I think I am"

She gasped "Fuck you... oh wait I did!"

I looked at him "I was beginning to consider you a friend too" I shook my head "For shame"

He raised an eyebrow "Ok?

Amelia grabbed my arm and squeezed it tight "Stop being a bitch!"

I shoved her "Go away!"

She stomped away and I sat back down "Bitch I'll have you know that I don't have any diseases like bitch, what?"

Everyone looked at me as I mumbled "Fucking dumb twig bitch!"

Aiden let out a laugh and shook his head. I pointed my finger at him "You do laugh!"