Chapter 39

Conner's POV

I brushed my hair and sighed. I looked in the mirror, what does Aiden even see in me?

"Conn get your ass down here!" Aiden shouted "We're gonna be late then we'll get another detention!"

My cousins staying until after Christmas. I hate everything... except Aiden.

I smiled as I ran downstairs "Hey"

He pulled my into his chest "Hey beautiful"

"Are you seeing things?" I asked.

He looked down at me and shook his head. We intertwined our fingers then went outside. I jumped in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers seat. I turned the radio "So I've been thinking that- Cross my heart hope to die to you I'd never lie for you I'd take a life!"

He looked at me "What?" He turned off the radio and gave me a cocky smile "And you call me weird"

"You are. What happened to your physical?"

"I moved it to after school"

We arrived at the school and I jumped out "Oh the world is so green"

"Babe are you high?"

I turned to Aiden and giggled "No"

He eyed me as we walked into the school. I swung my arms around James " James I'm like... do you see that pig too?"

He looked at Aiden "Bitch what'd you do to my little quadling?"

I frowned "I'm serious!"

They looked to the right and seen the little pig running down the hallway. I crossed my arms "See"

Aiden started laughing "O-Oh my god!"

I stomped away and went to first period. I sat down and Aiden sat across the room, damn assigned seats. He grinned.

Aiden: Hey guys I think Conner's on her period.

Beck: Don't say that! We need a code word like... Conner's on her China!

Me: Um wtf. I am not!

Aiden: Ah babe don't give me that sass

Me: Fuck off Aiden

Aiden: I see how it is

Me: Bye

I put my phone down then class started. About 15 minutes later my phone was blowing up. I turned it over to see 273 unread messages... Aiden. I got up and walked over to him. I snatched his phone and walked back to my seat. I smiled at him and he just stared.

I then messaged the group from his phone.

Aiden: Hey guys I think there's something you should know

Beck: Aw man what is it? Is Conner cheating on you. This is why I told you that you shouldn't be with a girl that's hotter than you.

Aiden: I'm gay... I need help coming out

Gray: Um shouldn't you tell Conn?

Beck: She'll see these messages anyway

Gray: She's on her China anyway, maybe she won't even pay attention

I grabbed my phone and messaged the group.

Me: Aiden, is that why I found naked pictures of guys in your phone?

Beck: DUDE WTF

Gray: That's new, can I see?

Me: Gray you're weird

Gray: I just need to compare myself

Aiden: Guys I did something bad

Beck: What'd you do?

Aiden: I farted on Grays pillow

I'm so going to hell for this.

Gray: Dude... I fart on yours all the time

Me: Ew ok gross

Beck: This is the weirdest conversation I've ever been in

Gray: Agreed

Me: Guys we can't be mean to Aiden. He's a newly gay and we have to support him.

Aiden: Thank you Conner

Me: Does that mean we're breaking up?

Aiden: Yes

Me: You could've said it a little nicer

Aiden: Well... I just don't feel that way about you

Beck: Harsh

Gray: I'm so hitting you

Me: I'm going to cry

I sat the phones down and they began to blow up with messages. Aiden gave me a 'what did you do' look. I winked at him and grinned. Oh there is hell to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the lunch table and sighed. Gray patted my back "It's ok Conn"

Aiden sat down "Hey guys"

They all glared at him. He raised an eyebrow "You guys ok?"

"So you're coming out?" Beck was first to speak.

Before he could reply my brothers were at the table "You're gay!" Their voices boomed through the cafeteria.

Everyone stopped and looked at us. Aiden gave them weird looks "What?"

Beck threw his phone at him then Aiden read the messages. He slowly looked up at me "What did you do?"

I bit back my laughter "What do you mean?"

"Conn I'm serious"

"So am I... what do you mean"

"Conner why!" He stood up "Babe!"

"Babe? We broke up because you came out as gay" I smirked.

He started moving around the table to get to me. I stood up "A-Aiden"

"You took my phone and told the group chat I was gay!"

"It was a harmless joke" I took off running through the cafeteria. I turned into the hallway and hid in the janitors closet. I took a breath as I heard Aiden run by. Then the door opened and I screamed but it was only the janitor. Then Aiden appeared.

I ran out of the janitors closet and ran down the hallway. I could hear Aiden behind me. Soon enough I was on the floor with him hovering over me "I can't believe you done that Conn"

I just smiled "I'm so proud of you for coming out. I mean I always knew you were at least bi"

He just stared "B-But- what?"

"You're so dumb" I mumbled "Now can you get off?"

He just stayed there and smirked "Oh Conn... Your getting the silent treatment now" he got up and walked away. I don't get what his problem is... I love gay people.