Chapter 13

Conner's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Mark showed up at me house. Now that I think about, how the hell did he get my address!?! Oh well. Theo still hasn't showed up but I know he's not gonna give up until I'm hurt. I smiled at Jae as she walked my way "Where's Chloe?"

She looked behind her "Making out with Kaulen"

I'm so happy that they're official now! Hands went over my eyes "Guess who?"

"Well your hands don't smell like Cheetos so it's not Beck. Your hands are too soft so you're not Aiden. Kaulen's making out with Jae. Definitely not my brothers so you have to be Grayson" I smiled and turned around.

"My hands are not soft!" Grayson whined.

"Yes... they actually are" I laughed. Then someone picked me up.

"Ok! Put me down!"

"No problem Little C" Beck chuckled before I hit the floor "That looked like it hurt"

"It did!" I shouted as I got up "I'm going to class!"

So 3rd Period came around. I was sitting there minding my own business when Aiden walks in with a gym uniform "What are you doing in here?"

"New schedule" he rolled his eyes "I don't know why though"

I just rolled my eyes with a small smile. I got up and coach announced that we were playing kickball. I'm on a bad team. It's my turn to kick. Aiden smirked at me as he got ready to pitch. 'Cocky much?' I mouth to him and he nodded. If only he knew.

He rolled the ball my direction and I gave it a powerful kick. His eyes widen as the ball soars across the gym. I dart to first base then to second and on to third. I looked behind me to see if they got the ball, great I can make it home. As I stepped off base the ball was thrown to Aiden. He darted my way and I ran as fast as I could to home. I hit the base he tripped, landing on me.

I looked up at him "Ow"

"Sorry Conn" he chuckled and helped me up "Nice kick"

I smirked "Thanks. Did it help your cockiness?"

"I'll get you next time Conn" he backed away and smirked. "Oh by the way I'm getting you back for my car, I didn't forget" this time his smile was evil. I'm actually sorta afraid right now.

"What? It was Becks idea!"

He chuckled "I have plans for him too but yours is way worse"

Did I say I was afraid? No I'm fucking terrified!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the table and smiled at Chloe "How's Kaulen?"

She smiled "We're fine"

I laughed "So you up for a movie later?"

She shook her head "Kaulen and I have... plans"

I gagged "Ok ew"

She just shook her head with a smile on her lips "I love him so much"

"I wish someone looked at me the way he looks at you" I smiled "it'd be nice... well I want a guy that looks at me like that who my brothers won't kill"

She giggled "Your brothers are just protective over their one and only sister"

I rolled my eyes as the boys sat down. I smiled at Carter "Can I have your pizza?"

He shook his head then another guy sat beside him and smirked at me "Hey"

"Hi?" I raised an eyebrow at the boys and they shrugged.

"Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap" he chuckled lightly. Ok whatta perv!

The boys all snapped their heads at him, even Aiden. I got up and sat on his lap. I didn't miss the look Aiden gave me, he looked... worried?

I smiled "Hey" I said in a flirtatious way.

He smiled "Hey gorgeous" he moved on of his hands on my waist and the other on the back of my head. He went in for a kiss and as did I.

I smirked as his breath hitched. He looked at my lips as I got closer. I was an inch away then I pulled away laughing "Bitch you thought!"

He ended up shoving me on to the floor, right on my ass. I was still laughing as he stormed away. I got up and sat back at my seat "He was dumb"

The boys continued to stare at me "What?"

"You're the dumb one! He almost kissed you!" Colt snapped.

I shrugged "But he didn't"

"But he could've"

"Yeah... but he didn't" I smiled at Colt "I wouldn't let it get that far"

Jae looked at me and smirked "That's my girl!"

We high fived but I looked out the cafeteria doors. The cafeteria doors looked straight out the school exit doors. The dozen, window doors. I stared at the guy on the outside of the school doors. My heart stopped and I couldn't breathe...

He's here...

Theo