Chapter 37

Conner's POV

I pulled the cake out of the oven and waited for it to cool down. After it cooled down I began to ice it. My phone kept ringing. I growled as I picked it up "Bitch I'm trying to ice a cake!"

"Whoa calm down Conn" I heard Aiden's voice.

"Sorry... my cousins coming up from Canada for a week and I'm freaking out because she's better than me at everything so I wanna impress her"

He chuckled "Conn you don't need to impress her but I'm on my way over" he hung up.

I rolled my eyes then finished the cake. The door opened and in came my cousin Macy. She smiled and I fake smiled back. Yes she's a bitch, she thinks she's better than me, and she looks like a model, well news flash bitch! So do I!

She hugged me and I gagged in my mind. I hugged back and she pulled away "Omg! I'm so happy to be here. Hey! You didn't fix your hair like I told you, you should. But anyway got a boyfriend? Oh course not" see she's a bitch!

The door opened again and Aiden walked in "Carter! Where the hell are my earbuds!"

Macy bit her lip as I rolled my eyes "Aiden he's upstairs"

He smiled at me "Oh hey I didn't see you. I was busy because a certain brother of yours didn't return my earbuds"

"It's ok. Are you staying for dinner?" I asked.

"If you want"

I nodded "Please"

"Ok I will but I'm gonna go grab my earbuds" he ran upstairs.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my lips. I walked over to the cake and licked the spoon of icing then put it in the sink. I turned towards Macy "So how's life?"

"You know cuz, you don't have a shot with him" she gave me a bitchy smile "Might as well let me have him"

"Um excuse me" I put my hand on my hip.

"He's hot. He's also too good for you so how about you back off"

"I don't think I'm going to" I smirked "See the difference between me and you is that I have a way bigger chance than you do"

She laughed "You're funny"

Then Aiden ran downstairs and smiled at me "Hey I'm gonna run home real quick, ok?"

"Yeah sure" I smiled "Be careful!"

"Yes mom... hey speaking of mom, your mother just threatened me. Should I be scared?"

"What'd you do?" I asked with a laugh.

"So I may or may not have said a bad word"

I started laughing "Wow. I'll see you later!"

He smiled "I'll be here around seven. Um ask your mom about the movie night"

I nodded "K, hey tell Beck that he still owes me a candy bar!"

He just shook his head "I will" he walked out and left.

I laughed then Colt walked in "Hey sis... where's Aiden?"

"You just missed him"

He sighed "Is he coming tonight?"

"Yep, only because I'm here" I smiled.

"I don't doubt that"

I laughed then my mom walked in "Hey honey"

"Hey mom" I hugged her.

"Is Aiden coming for dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Ok then, I wanna talk to you two about something"

I gulped "O-Ok" I paused "Oh wait! Jaylee, James, Beck, Grayson and Aiden wanna watch a movie tonight. Can we use the living room?"

She nodded "As long as Macy can join" she walked upstairs.

"Oh why not" I fake smiled and looked at Macy "Care to join.... cuz"

She giggled "As long as I can sit next to Aiden"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I put the chicken on the stove I hummed 'Flares' by the script. Arms wrapped around me from the back "You know... when you sway your hips like that it's a real turn on"

I smiled "Aiden, you're so weird"

He kissed my temple "I am, aren't I"

I giggled and turned towards him "My mom said we could have our movie night"

He smiled "Good... let's go eat"

We sat at the table and everyone began to eat. I looked at Carter "How are you and Jaylee?"

He smiled "We're good"

"So Aiden and Conner... why'd you two get detention?" She asked. Our detention was yesterday.

"Yeah... tell your mother how we got detention" Aiden leaned back in his chair with a small smirk.

"I hate you" I mumbled.

"Aw babe don't say that" he chucked.

"Well Aiden was blowing up my phone so I flipped him off then the teacher seen me. I told her that Aiden was sending me porn and he said he was then he said other stuff"

My mom and dad stared "And how'd you manage to get another detention for next Friday?"

I looked at Aiden "Yeah Aiden how'd we manage to get another detention"

"Well I brought a two liter pop to school and I stole Conner's mentos... I may or may not have exploded the pop all over the room" he bit his lip trying not to laugh.

My mom facepalmed "Sometimes I wonder how the hell you haven't been suspended"

"Yeah! Remember that one time we caused a food fight!" Cory laughed "That was awesome!"

"Remember the time we got banned from an ice cream parlor" I laughed.

Macy kept staring at Aiden while biting her lip. And people wonder why I hate her hoe ass.