Chapter 26

Aiden's POV

Carter laughed "But you gotta admit, it was pretty funny!"

I shook my head "You're delusional"

"I am not! What I did was funny!" Carter defended.

Beck walked in and handed me a coffee "How's she doing?"

"Still alive but still asleep" I whispered as I looked at her "I just want her to wake up"

"Aiden let me tell you something. She'll wake up if she has something to fight for. She will wake up, she has 3 brothers, great friends, and you" Beck smiled "Trust me she won't be like this forever"

"I hope not" I said and leaned back in my seat.

"Aiden we know how you feel about her" Cory said "We've known for a while. We can tell by the way you look at her"

I looked at the boys and they all nodded. "Ok I do like her but it'll never work"

"You can't say that until you've tried it. Try for the relationship" Colt smiled.

"You guys are ok with that?" I asked.

They all nodded with a grin. I looked at her "I just want her to wake up"

"We all do" Carter put his hand on my shoulder "She will"

Jaylee walked in "I got donuts"

Conner's been in a coma for 2 and a half weeks. It's been a week since Theo escaped. I grabbed her hand and let out a sigh. I looked at Carter and he was smiling at Jaylee with a red tent on his cheeks. I smirked at him "Ask her out"

He looked at me "huh?"

"She likes you too" I smiled "Just do it"

He got up and convinced her to go in the hallway. I looked at Colt "Give me a donut"

He handed me one and we all started talking. "Yes!" We heard from the hallway. We all look at Carter and Jaylee walking in with huge smiles. I winked at him and he chuckled.

These people are cheering me up. Knowing that Conner's still alive is another thing that I'm thankful for. She barely survived Theo and it scares me knowing he's out there. I kissed her cheek "I'm gonna go grab McDonalds"

"What about my donuts?" Jaylee asked.

I looked at Colt "He ate them, I only had one"

He chuckled and shrugged "Oh well"

Beck yawned "I'm taking a nap"

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll be updating again today so hopefully that makes up for that.