Chapter 14

Conner's POV

I shook my head at Colt as he threw up "You shouldn't have went to that party"

He flipped me off as he continued to throw up "Damn Colt... are you sure you're not pregnant? That's a lot of throw up"

He glared at me "I'm fine" he leaned up against the bathroom wall. "Aiden's currently passed out on the couch. I'm just glad mom and dad are on that trip"

I handed him medicine and a water "I'm going to bed"

He nodded and I went in my room "Dumb brother"

He walked closer as I stepped away. Then Carter and Aiden appeared. What the hell? I gasped as Carter hit the ground with blood oozing out of his head. There was a screwdriver sticking out of his eye socket. Bitch what?

Aiden moved closer to me "Conner?"

I stared at him "Stay away!"

"Conn?" His voice cracked "Am I going to die?"

I shook my head "I won't let you!"

"You can't stop death. You can only delay it for a little bit but not forever" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see Carter, the screwdriver was still in his eye socket. I stared as Aiden hit the ground with a screwdriver sticking out of his... ear?

I let out a scream as I turned around. I screamed again, Aiden and Carter walking my way with the screwdrivers still in their head. They both were holding a screwdriver as they got closer. I screamed and tried to run but my feet wouldn't let me. I began to cry as I looked around.

I was stabbed in the arm by Aiden. Then stabbed in the shoulder by Carter. I shook my head "No! Stop!"

Then Carter looked normal again, no screwdrivers. I looked at Aiden and he had screwdrivers dug into his chest. He laid in a pool of blood. I screamed "No!"

"No! Stop! Leave me alone!" I screamed "Aiden!" I jumped up breathing heavily.

The door swung open and the boys ran in. They all looked worried "What happened!"

"J-Just a b-bad dream" I stuttered trying to catch my breath.

"You've been getting those a lot lately and you always wake up screaming or some shit" Carter sighed. "Is there something wrong?"

I shook my head then my eyes caught a glimpse of Aiden. I blinked and when I opened my eyes there was a screwdriver in the side of his head. I screamed and cuddled my knees to my chest "no no no no no no no he's coming!" I continued screaming. Fuck, when did I start hallucinating? Oh right, when I started missing sleep.

Arms wrapped around me "Guys let me talk to her alone" Cory said and they left the room "Is he coming?"

"I seen him today" I whispered "Outside the school"

He stared "What?"

"I had a dream that he killed Carter and Aiden. But they were alive but then Aiden died again. Then when I looked at Aiden a minute ago he had a screwdriver in his head like my dream.... I'm going crazy" I cried "He's gonna hurt someone"

"We have to tell them" he sighed.

I shook my head "No! They'll worry too much and I don't want that"

He thought for a second "you're right"

I hugged him "I love you"

"I love you too sis" he chuckled slightly.