Chapter One.

Clang!

With that sound of ruckus coming from downstairs I woke up. I hoisted myself into a sitting position my feet dangling down from the mattress.

"Ah," I groaned as I felt my brain pounding against my skull. I had no memory of what happened last night. But whatever did happen, lead to someone being downstairs in my house.

Rubbing my temples as I begin to slowly walk towards the staircase. Of course in one hand I had to have something defending me. And my chose of weapon just happened to be a full on 'Hydro Flask'. It was the closest thing I could find on my nightstand.

I took a couple of steps down slowly trying to sneak up on the possible intruder. I needed to be sneaky in order for my sneak attack to work.

As I got closer to the end of the staircase I heard humming. Cute I thought. The humming was paired with hurried stirrings of something. And a casual whisking sound that was made when the whisk struck the sides of a metal bowl.

As I turned my head across the corner I was a little shocked. But I didn't attack. The man looked too innocent. His messy blonde hair. His unbuttoned long, blue flannel accompanied with grey sweatpants. His milky skin and a slight pout visible from where I was.

I started to walk sneakily towards him. I unaware of my surroundings I ended up practically banging my foot into a coffee table. The vase of flowers that were placed into the center of the glass table were about to fall and shatter. In-the-nick of time the man had bolted over and caught the face one handed.

He looked up at me almost loosing the vase in his grip.

"Uh-h. I-i didn't mean to wake you." He quickly said as he straightened out himself. He looked down at himself and started buttoning his flannel. I giggled lightly as I noticed a slight color of rose take over the tip of his ears.

"G-good morning?" He questioned as he turned back to me. His eyes widened. I looked at him confused. Do I look that bad when I wake up? I questioned myself.

He quickly coughed and turned the other way. He walked swiftly towards the kitchen, and at that moment. I felt a breeze hit my body. The cold air hit roughly and I gasped as it did. But I let out a louder gasp when I looked down and saw myself.

I was wearing nothing besides a matching set of a red velvet bra, and panties.

How did you not notice that before, stupid.?

I asked myself. I facepalmed myself before heading upstairs to change. Into basically anything, but I was wearing at the moment.

I came back downstairs to see the man munching on a stack of pancakes.

I also noticed his small natural pout as he chewed.

"Cute." I mumbled. The man looked up and saw me again and grinned. I guess that's more like it.

I sat across from the man. He looked at me before getting up and bringing me a plate topped with my own pancakes.

"Thanks." I returned as he placed the plate in front of me. He gave me a shy smile.

"So, how did you sleep last night, Y/n?" He asked.

He knows my name?

"Um.." I cleared my throat since it felt rough. "Good? How about you?" I returned the question. But then again did I really sleep good? I couldn't remember anything.

"Yes, I slept well. Last night was fun." And those words hit me hard.

Did we.....

No.

Right?

There's no way that I could've...

I mean he cute.

The man cleared his throat taking me out of my train of thought. I lifted my gaze to look at him

"I-I don't remember last night." I told him softly. He bit his lip hiding back a smirk.

Great, now I get the hint of what happened last night.

"It's okay. Let's start over." He took out his hand in the air. "My name's Min Yoongi. You?"

I took his hand in return.

"Y/n.. Ayhin Y/n." I looked up and we just shook hands while smiling at each other like idiots.

I could stay here for a while. 

His blonde messy hair in the air as sunlight peeked through a couple of strands. It was adorable.

No one could pull off bed head any better.

A/n:

If no one got the clue yet. I hated we're the story was going so I'm re-writing it. Yay.