Chapter Eleven.

I bit my lip and held back a whole rant that was slowly forming in my throat.

"Jennie," I smiled "in the kitchen. Now." I said sternly.

Jennie nodded and stood up from the couch. She followed me into the kitchen.

"You 'experimented' with a ten year old!" I whispered yelled. Trying to keep my anger from overflowing. Jennie swallowed thickly. She finally removed her eyes from the ground and looked up at my now semi red face.

"I-i can explain." She mumbled. I scoffed.

"You can't explain why you fucked a ten year old-"

"He's not ten!" Jennie interrupted loudly. She bit her lip as a sob escaped her throat.

"I miss Taehyung." She said. She came closer to me before allowing herself to fall apart in my arms. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders. Her tears soaked through the red robe I was still in.

"He hasn't called back since the night of your date." She sniffled.

My heart twitched slightly. It was my fault Taehyung wasn't in contact with Jennie anymore.

But isn't that a good thing?

"Jennie," I said softly. "You can't keep this habit up. Stop relying on guys for all the wrong reasons. That's not going to help you in any way. It'll break you more."

Jennie lifted her head up from my chest.

"But he did make me happy." She mumbled.

"No. He didn't make you happy. It was the sex that did that. And right after those heated moments you felt exactly the same. He didn't do anything for you."

Jennie shook her head in denial.

"No." She whispered weakly. "No, he helped me."

I sighed and caressed Jennie's cheeks lightly.

"Stop. You know he didn't help anything. He didn't fulfill you. And neither will Jungkook." I spoke softly. She nodded.

Jennie came on for one more embrace. I hugged her tightly. Hoping that my warmth was enough to keep her away fro, her unhealthy habits. She smiled softly.

I walked back into the living room. Except there was one thing missing.

Jungkook.

"Where did he go?" I asked with slight panic in my tone. I looked around the couch he was previously sitting on. I lifted and threw the couch cushions around the room.

"Stop throwing the dang pillows. I doubt he's underneath one." Jennie complained.

"Well you never know. Maybe that kids a sneaky one." I said as I skated around the room.

"He's not a kid." Jennie sighed. "He's actually an adult you idiot." I paused in my foot steps.

"That child is an adult?" I asked in shock. Jennie scoffed and chucked a pillow towards me. Unfortunately, with the turtle like reflexes I had the pillow ended up hitting the pit of my stomach.

"Ow." I groaned. I grabbed a nearby pillow and chucked it back to Jennie for revenge.

"Take that loser." I smirked as it hit Jennie square in the money maker.

"Oh that's it." She shook her head.

"Let the pillow fight begin."

{ Y O O N G I P O V }

"I'm not doing body rolls to my own song." I complained as our choreographer guided us through each step of the dance. He scoffed and walked over to me.