Chapter Sixteen. ~Christmas Special <3

"O-h. Yeah just one second." I awkwardly smiled.

That was sudden.

I stood back up and walked into my entrance I managed to grab my purse before Yoongi pulled me out the door. I didn't even get a chance to get a jacket, and it looked like neither did Yoongi.

He was cold but he was breathing like a murderer on the run from the police.

"Lets go." He smiled at me. His hands gripped my tightly before he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Where's your car?" I asked looking around.

"Oh," he looked down and scratched the back of his neck. "About that, I ran here so.." I interrupted him with a smile.

"It's alright. We could use my car I guess." I laughed lightly. He nodded before we climbed into the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked realizing that I have no clue where to drive to.

"Here. I'll tell you which way to go. Follow my directions." He smiled.

Cute.

||

"Okay just a few more steps." Yoongi guided me. Once we'd arrived at the destination Yoongi insisted on keeping it a secret. His cold hands were wrapped around my eyes so I couldn't see anything.

Which meant I had to rely on him.

Just him.

I instinctively was slower than usual.

"Okay, stay right here." He mumbled. "Keep your eyes closed." I nodded.

I felt his fingers leave my eyes. It's not like I missed his hands on my eyes. If he left them on a second more my eyeballs would've turned into Elsa's ice castle.

I heard a door open which made me want to shoot my eyes open.

But I'm a good human and didn't do that.

I swallowed hard as I felt a scent swirl around my nostrils. It smelled like vanilla and peppermint. Something that reminded me so much of the holidays before.

I already felt my body fuel with the warm feeling of memories of the holidays when my family wasn't talking about By the day.

I miss the holidays.

"Open your eyes." Yoongi said. I heard a hint of amusement in his tone.

I opened my eyes and once the adjusted to the lights all I could manage to keep my eyes on was Yoongi's smile. It was felt with something sweet. His eyes sparkled.

"What do you think?" He bit his bottom lip.

"It's beautiful. It really is," I took a deep breathe "something I've always wanted to experience with something." I felt Yoongi's hand intertwine with mine.

"Let me show you around." He whispered sweetly. The Christmas tree in the window twinkled with its wide range of colored ornaments. The star on top of the green pines shined brightly when it hit the right lighting.

A small little 'choo' sound was coming from below. I looked down and saw a small toy train run around my feet. I smiled at the toy.

It may have been made out of plastic but that didn't stop a warm smile taking over my lips. I looked over to Yoongi who was eyeing a nutcracker.

"What's that?" I looked at him. I saw him pursing his lips together.

"My dad used to collect these." He held up the nutcracker to the light. His eyes dropped.