Chapter Ten.

"Taehyung," Pd-nim sighed as he rubbed his temples. "We're not putting you as one of the rappers." Taehyung grumbled underneath his breath and slumped back in his seat, disappointed.

"Does anyone have any ideas for our next comeback?" Pd asked as he leaned on the big table that we were all sat on.

I currently held a folder filled with music sheets for I need u. My leg was tapping. I was contemplating whether or not to show Pd what I had been working on.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. I stood up and wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans. "I have something."

Pd raised his eyebrows. "What is it?"

"I wrote a song.."

The room went silent.

"Yoongi." He sighed. "You got to get some rest. I can't keep having you rush these 'ideas' to me that you scattered together in the middle of the night."

"I didn't scatter this together in the middle of the night."

Technically I did but.....

"Let me see." He sighed. I slid the folder across the table and into his hands. He sat down and flipped through the lyrics. He had a straight face as he read.

I sat back down and Jimin turned to me.

"What's the song about?" He whispered to me. I shrugged.

"Just something."

"Is it about your date?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I scrunched my face and turned away. The room fell silent except for the continuous tapping from Jin and his crooked fingers.

"I..." Pd stood up. "I like it." He grinned.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll make some copies so we can read through this together." He turned on his heels but before he could leave the room fully he peeked in.

"By the way Yoongi, I hope you didn't go on a date recently to get this inspiration. Read through the contract again."

I gulped.

He didn't find out, right?

"Wow." Taehyung sighed out. "You finally got a song across Pd-nim." He teased.

"Yeah I did. And in that song you get a rapping verse."

"Really?" Taehyung eyes shot open.

"No." I dead panned. Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair.

"So," Jimin turns back to me. "The songs about a girl I'm guessing.."

"Maybe."

"Spill. It's about Y/n, isn't it?" Jimin smirked. I rolled my eyes. I glanced at Taehyung and he was tense.

Everytime Y/n's name popped up into a conversation in the last weeks, I couldn't help but to see Taehyung freeze when your name leaves someone's mouth.

Taehyung kisses his lips and fidgeted with his thumbs.

"Taehyung, you alright?" I asked. He gulped harshly and shook his head stiffly. I furrowed my eyebrows before I focused back on the front of the room. I laid back in the office chair and let my eyes slowly droop down.

"Alright!" Pd came in as he clapped his hands together, making my eyes shoot open. "We have some copies. So everyone read through."

"Wait, before we do that. Where's Jungkook?" Pd asked.