Chapter Eighteen.

"I need you girl~"

The music boomed the room. Our shoes squeaked every time they glided on the hardware floors. I could hear the others gasps for air as they danced to the roughly new choreograph.

My heart was practically going to beat out of my chest but lucky for me, their was just one more verse to dance to and then it was a cut for the day.

The door busted wide open in a flash. It revealed Pd-Jim holding a wrinkled newspaper in his hand. He marched over to the camera and shut it off.

We froze once he banged into the room but now we were scared as he turned off the music.

"Meeting. Now in my office." He gritted angrily through his tether before marching away. We all hesitated and looked at each other.

We'd been on a small break. We were away from social media and we were trying to be hidden from the public but the way Pd-him marched in practically said were all fucked.

The seven of us took deep breathes before we walked into the office with out heads lowered in embarrassment. We don't even know what we have done yet but we all still felt screwed.

"Lets start off with reminding each of you what the rules are during this break." He cleared his throat.

"One, don't be active on any of the social media's we've designed or you. Two, don't or try to stay away from the public eye. Three, do not leave the city unless you're given permission."

We all nod in unison. I could hear everyone's minds and hearts racing. The room falls partially silent.

"May I ask what this is about?" Namjoon speaks up softly.

"I don't know, namjoon. Would you like to ask the rest of your members or do I have to expose them for you.." Everyone gulps harshly and I knew that everyone really did do something wrong.

"Fine." Pd-him huffed.

"Namjoon, explain your reasoning for being caught out in a bar last week. Jin explain to me why your online catering business was found by the locals.?"

Namjoon fiddled with his fingers. "I'm sorry." The two choked out.

"You two are excused. Don't let it happen again and seokjin delete your website." They nodded before spilling out of the room.

"That leaves us with the rest of you five." We all we're tearing apart ourselves inside trying to find something that we've done bad on.

"Hoseok What's your reasoning for being caught with a girl in the dance studio who you were apparently teaching. Jimin Why were you out drunk on the streets days after you were seen at the international airport down in Busan?"

Jimin and Hoseok shook their heads.

"Jungkook." Pd-Nim added. "Why were you seen on the streets of Seoul singing for tips?"

Jungkook's eyes watered with fright. "Sorry." He said Before he was excused.

Hoseok and Jimin finally choked out an apology and we're giving a warning before they scurried off.

"Now that leaves me with the two of you who had it worst." He sighed angrily. He stood up from his desk and leaned over.

"Taehyung. Read out loud the most recently deleted tweet on BTS' twitter." I grew confused. I'd been off social media for months. I'd myself hadn't known anything about this.

Taehyung swallowed harshly before clearing his throat. "Yeah I did fuck that girl Yoongi was with."

I felt my temper rise and a small vein of anger had popped out. Without a realization I'd had Taehyung so collared shirt in my hand.

"What'd you say you fucking brat." I spat in his face while he struggled to get my hands unwrapped from his collar.

"It was deleted. It was a pure lie." He struggled.

"I don't give a fu-"

"Enough!" Pd-nim's loud voice erupted. I pushed Taehyung to the ground and let go.

"Don't think you didn't do anything wrong Yoongi." Pd-Nim shook his head.

"Taehyung don't pull anything like that again or you're gone. Besides that your excused." Taehyung lifted himself up from the ground and left the room with a loud slam of the door.

"Yoongi Who's this girl you're constantly being caught with.?" I shook my head.

"I don't have a girl."

"Liar. Whoever she is let her know she's tearing this band apart before we even get a chance to get a new comeback in. I believe in bangtan and I'm not letting your personal life get in the way of it. I feel and know that you guys are capable for so much. Don't let anything like her get in the way of your future."

"What if she is my future." I mumbled quietly.

"What?"

"I'm leaving." I said before walking out of the office. I entered the main building and looked around at all of the stations for us.

"Hey." I heard a feminine voice say behind me.

"What do you want Lisa?" I said grumpily. Lisa wrapped her hands around my shoulders. She was trying to hard and I could tell by her thirty perfume and outfit that we're making my eyes bleed.

"I want you, duh." She snorted. "Please?" She put an effort in her out that made her look less attractive then she was already.

"I have to go do something." I said before ripping her hands off of me. I walked out and walked into a nearby store just around the street.

I scoured the isles before checking out with a couple of things in my hands. I drove my way to a familiar neighborhood until I arrived in front of a house I was now fully familiar with.

I knocked on the door with my on free hand while the other I had a couple of things in.

"Hello?" Y/n appeared at the door. She was rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Hey." I smiled. "I was wondering if.." I held up the groceries and a small glass wine bottle. She smiled warmly.

"Get in." She giggle before she welcomed me inside.

"Where do we start?"

{A/n}
Unedited
Hey!
I'm healthy and happy.
I've been feeling great.
2019 is going alright for me. Hbu?
Have a good day / night <3

 Hbu?Have a good day / night <3