Chapter Seven.

His eyes held a dark gaze over me. Almost intimating me. I felt like I was slowly shrinking back into my seat.

Yoongi broke the tension in the air by clearing his throat.

"A-are you ready?" He asked. He shifted his gaze towards the front of the car.

"Yea-" My assurancing gesture was cut off by a big thump in the back of the car. I turned to look behind me but Yoongi was quick and grabbed my face by the cheeks.

He chuckled nervously and squished my cheeks, giving me a fish face, with his vein filled hands.

"Ha," he laughed. "I'll go check what that is. You stay here." He smiled before stepping out of the car.

{Y O O N G I    P O V}

I stepped out of the car briefly to check what in the unseasoned chicken is going on in my trunk.

I was careful and hid my face in my black turtle neck I was wearing.

I approached the trunk of the SUV. There can't be anything wrong with it. I just bought it.

As I approached the trunk the louder it thumped. I finally shot open the door and a coconut flailed down to the ground.

I immediately shook my head in disappointment.

"Jungkook," I sighed as I picked him up from the concrete. "What are you doing here?" I breathed out.

He dusted his black pants off.

"Rm said that you were going on a date. I want to meet the lucky lady." He let a toothy grin take over his face.

"You didn't have to hide yourself in my trunk!" I whisper yelled. Jungkook shook his head.

"No, this was the only way I could see noona. Because otherwise you would've said no and shooed me off."

He wasn't wrong there, I guess.

"You're right, but still. That doesn't mean you sneek into someone's trunk." I sighed. Jungkook pouted.

"Fine. I'll asl Jin to pick me up," I let out a relived sigh. "But you promise me you'll tell me all about your date?"

"If it helps you leave faster, than I guess so." I mumbled. Jungkook nodded before pulling out his phone to make a quick call to Jin.

While he waited for Jin to pick him up I joined Y/n back in the car.

"What was that all about?" She giggled lightly. I smiled.

"Nothing. It was just small issue." I shrugged off.

I have to admit Y/n is the first woman I've had for another night. Usually after a woman came along, she would spread her legs, I'd please her, then I'd give her a fake number and run along.

I never paid much attention to the woman I slept around with.

But why would I?

I can't trust many people. I don't want girls running around, claiming they slept with me.

That'd ruin my career.

My career is small, but that doesn't mean I want to start it off with dozens of scandals.

||

We arrived at the venue. The walls were covered in rich, red velvet material. Y/n gasped in awe. She looked around like a small cat.

Her mouth was down to the floor as she admired each decoration in the restaurant. I couldn't help but to admire the twinkle that was held in her eyes. Not because of the big chandeliers dangling on the ceiling, but because of how she love what she was seeing.