Chapter Twenty-Three

"Where the hell where you!" As soon as I stepped through the doors that's what I was faced with.

A red face.

Of course that face had to belong to the only person that could scold me.

Seokjin.

"What?" I questioned not bothered enough to look at him straight in his eyes.

"Answer my damn question, Yoongi." He fumed.

"I was out." I shrugged as I walked towards the lounge room.

"No the fuck you weren't." Seokjin pulled my shoulder back and forced me to look at him in the eyes.

"While your out there having the best time of your life me and the boys are breaking our backs for you. You know how hard it is to cover up for you."

I looked down away from his gaze.

"The teams falling apart. At this rate, with the mess of scandals you're leaving behind we might not ever get a countdown win."

Seokjin continued. His shoulders slumped and his grip loosened on my shoulder.

"Go to the dressing room. We're on in 20." He sighed as he walked away.

I couldn't deny I felt extreme guilt.

Did I know my team was covering up my tracks?

No. They just did it so they could save me and my dreams from getting crushed. At this rate it hurts to say sometimes you have to choose your dreams over someone's love.

I sighed and walked down the hall to the dressing room as soon as I turned the corner there she was.

The last woman I'd want to see.

"Hi Yoongi." Lisa batted her eyes. She was leaning in the vanity with all the styling tools laid out in front of her.

"Hurry up. I need to be ready in 15 minutes." I said in a more cold voice then I intended. But i didn't feel that bad about it.

"I could do a lot more than just get you fixed up in 15 minutes." Lisa winked as she grabbed the straightener. She pulled and pulled my hair.

We ended up getting done in only 10 minutes. I guess now I know how to make Lisa work faster.

"Looks like you're all set." She smirked. I looked in the mirror.

My hair had never been curly before. And I'm not exactly about looking like a cuddly bear but I did enjoy how soft and fluffy my hair looked.

"Thanks." I simply said as I tried to leave to go get mics strapped on me.

"Not so fast." She whimpered as she quickly shut the door I was going for.

"What do you want from me, Lisa-"

"Break up with Y/n or I'll ruin your career." She had a proud smirk around her mouth when she got done saying those words.

"Excuse me? What exactly are you trying to do? Trying to ruin my dreams won't help yours come true. Pull whatever you want but we're not going to happen. And I'm sure as hell me and Y/n aren't going anywhere."

I quickly grabbed the door knob and pull harshly so the door would push her out of the way. I walked out and quickly rushed into the waiting room with the other members.

"Wow looks like someone finally shows up." Namjoon looked down at me.

"Sorry. I promise bangtan will always be my first priority." I nodded and sat down.

"Where's taehyung?" Everyone looked around the room before jungkook spoke up.

"He's- ah- he told me he might be a little late. He has some sort of appointment." Jungkook scratched his head. Everyone nodded and sat back down.

[ Y / N P. O. V. ]

"Hurry up." I scolded taehyung.

"Im trying, princess." He winked. I rolled my eyes and quickly got dressed.

I feel so weak. Taehyung using Jennie's chance of relapse is really getting to me.

Im sleeping with someone to protect someone else. But it doesn't feel like I'm helping anyone. I quickly wrap a robe around my body and try to lead taehyung down the stairs.

"Okay," taehyung sighed. "I'll catch you another time sweetheart." He winked before he put his hood up and quickly walked outside to his car.

I sighed and closed the door. It was still early in the morning so I made some coffee and sat on the couch.

Countdown was on today so I was pretty quick to see what was going on. Especially since I had a thing for Yoongi doing body rolls in the choreography.

I was excited but also nervous for the boys.

They were yet to get a trophy. It must be so hard on them. I sighed and laid back and enjoyed the performances including Yoongis.

You can just tell his passion is always there with him.

The way he danced and everything about his onstage presence was just so, admiring.

Jennie came down stair and plopped down on the couch right next to me munching on a few breakfast biscuits.

"So, does he know that you know?" Jennie asked.

"Not yet, but even if he did know that I was aware of his whole charade I don't think he'd be too surprised." I mumbled the last part because I had to admit.

I was scared. Sure me and Yoongi get along, maybe a little too much. But I still didn't know all his likes and dislikes.

The thing that I was most scared about is taehyung.

It was as easy of a slip of the tounge and not only would it cause Yoongi and I to break up but it'd also hurt Jennie.

And those are two things I don't ever want to do.

I sighed and laid back watching the last of the groups dance. It was award time. I know Yoongi put a lot into this song even though he hasn't told me anything about it, but I feel it.

I just know that Yoongi has big things ahead of him. I know that one day all his blood, sweat and tears will finally pay off.

"And the final votes are in," I sat up straight in my chair crossing my fingers. I mumbled a couple pleases before the MC could announce the winner.

"Bangtan sonyeondan"

they did it.

a/n
long time no see huh. No excuses I was just busy and super lazy. I'll be finishing this book ASAP so I can move on to other books that I have so many ideas for. thanks for sticking by me and being patient. Ly <3

 Ly <3