Chapter Four.

"I'm not doing that." I said crossing my arms. Jin shook his head in disapproval.

"You agreed to it. Now you have to go a date." He said. He chuckled a little after as I shook my head. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Are you crazy? An idol can't be seen with some girl." I said. Trying to find and excuse. Jin walked closer to me.

"Who said you two are going out." He smiled. "You two are staying in." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I can-"

"You lost fair and square, Yoongi." I turned to the voice behind me.

"You have nothing to do with this Taehyung." I said annoyed. He walked over and slung his arm across my shoulders.

"C'mon, I'd be great to see you show off your moves you tell us about." He grinned.

"That was like, one song," I sighed. "Plus, if PD-nim finds out, I'm dead."

"We'll cover for you. As long as you wear a disguise you'll be fine." Jin said trying to convince me. I sighed.

"How am I suppose to ask her out, again?" I asked.

"You know her address, right?" I bit my lip before shaking my head 'no'. I could see Taehyung hit his head with the palm of his hand.

"How do you not know this?" He asked. I simply shrugged. It's not like after I bang up someone I admire my surroundings. The only thing I admire is the girls pu-

"Yoongi!?" Jin yells. Snapping out of the temporary trance I was in.

"Y-yeah?." I answered back. Trying my best to act as if I didnt just stutter.

"You were just imagining her, huh?" Jin grinned. I laughed sarcastically and shrugged.

"Please. I've hit lots of woman. What makes you think I was thinking of her specifically?"

"Because she makes you smile. End of conversation." Taehyung boots in. Trying to get rid of any possible words that could be translated wrongly.

"Okay, okay. But I'll admit. I did give her my number." I added shrugging.

"You did what now?!" Jin yelled.

"I just gave her my number. Ni big deal-"

"Are you kidding!" Jin continued exasperated. "She could find out who you really are and leak your information. Or even worse..." jin paused and looked at me.

"She could expose your length."

I broke down in laughter towards the end of jins small rant.

"I got nothing to be ashamed of, shrimpy." I smirked. Jin narrowed his eyes at me.

"Watch it." jin gritted out. I smiled deviously.

"Or what?" I edged on with a smirk and a glint in my eyes.

"I have those pictures." Jin sang out happily.

Damn, I hate blackmail.

"Fine." I whined. "I'll just wait around until she calls.....hopefully." I murmured the last words.

I mean Y/n was a sweet girl for those minutes I actually conversated with her. Besides all the sex jokes,

I was okay with this risk.

As long as she doesn't find out who I am.

I walked around before plopping on a leather couch. I let out a tired yawn.