Chapter Six.

{Y O O N G I    P O V}

I immediately shocked on my own salvia as those words left Rm's lips. I mean I was risky, but I wasn't that risky. Not to mention I can get flustered easily if you rub me the right way.

God, that sounded dirty.

"N-no."  I spat out still catching my breathe from the coughing fit I just had. Rm cocked an eyebrow.

"Ha, got no balls I see." He smirked.

No one tests me..

No one.

"I'll do it." 

{Y / N   P O V }

I took a deep breathe as I stood in my bathroom mirror.

This dress is...too sexy.

My self concise kept tearing me down. I bit my lip. Jennie saw my hesitant look in my face as she looked at the mirror.

"Don't do that." She said. Distracting me away from myself.

"Do what?" I questioned.

"Stop looking all worried and stuff." She waved the burning hot curling iron  in the air. I leaned back dodging her subtle yet super freaking dangerous motions. "You look super hot." She continued.

I glanced at myself in the mirror.

Do I really..?

"Stop." Jennie said. I turned to her. "You're doing it again aren't you.?" I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"I'm just not sure if I'm ready to go on a date with a fucking idol."  I said. Jennie tilted her head.

"So what he's an idol. You can always blackmail him later if he does something wrong." She smirked Emily. "Or I can track him down and stab his balls with a for-"

"Okay!" I interrupted before Jennie could snap the curling irons grip. "Thanks, though. I think I'm ready, right?" I glanced at the mirror in front of me.

"Oh, no, no, and no honey." She sassed. "You didnt even give me a chance to beat you're face yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Make-up melts." I stated. She scoffed.

"So do witches like you when there put in water." She roasted. I narrowed my eyes at her before giving up on the temporary staring contest.

"Fine," I sighed. Giving up on all hope I had left in me. "Go for you it, you beauty guru."

"Gladly." She smirked...

||

"Ow!" I yelled. "When you said beat my face I thought that was a metaphor."

"Well I'm sorry, you have the driest skin I've ever seen. Let me just blend it in more." She whined. I closed my eyes as she practically hammered the sponge on my face.

"Might as well get a jack-hammer." I mumbled.

"Complain one more time and I'll call a construction worker to do your makeup." She snapped. I bit back a little laugh that was forming in the back of my throat.

It was always funny when Jennie snaps. Her face transforms into a tomato while her body turns into freaking robot.

I smiled as my mind imagined a tomato head on a transformer.

Thats when I broke into a fit of laughter.

"Stop!" She yelled. "Let me beat your dry ass skin." She complained. "What are you even laughing about, idiot."

"You're tomato head looking-ass." I laughed out. Her eyes widened. She slapped my hand hard. Leaving a small handprint.

"Why'd you do that?!" I complained.

"You call me a tomato, you get the tomato punishment." She grinned.

"You're punishments are garbage." I said. She cocked an eyebrow.

"You sure seem to have liked Yoongi's punishment-"

"Okay, okay." I sighed. "Can we just hurry this up, I have to meet him at the restaurant at 5:30." I continued.

"Yeah, yeah. I would've been closer to being done If you weren't imagining me being a dumb tomato." She said. I scoffed.

"Just beat my face again."

||

"Alright." Jennie clapped her hands. "It's time for you to look." She smiled brightly. Excitement for my reaction filled her eyes.

I turned around slowly trying my best not to face plant onto the floor with the heels I had on. I turned and saw my reflection.

The black dress hugged all the right curves that I didnt even know I had. The matching heels let a very casual look to my appearance.

"Oh, wait. One more thing." Jennie said. She started to take off her gold pendant necklace.

The pendent necklace was something very important to me and Jennie. After we dropped out of college I struggled a lot with her. Me and Jennie would spend nights in clubs starving rather than getting jobs.

Inside the locket was something even more precious.

Our aunts photo.

Me and Jennie are related, we wanted to always live together in a nice house, but reality was different.

My aunt was the only person who not only supported my back, but also Jennies when we struggled with money.

Until she was taken away by a drunk driver. In her will she gave the pendent to Jennie. Of course I was jealous at first, but Jennie deserved it. She was a good kid.

She gently placed it on my neck. She tightened it from behind securely. I admired the necklace. The way it reflected in th sun was gorgeous.

"I think you're ready for your date." She whispered with a proud smile.

"Thank you for helping me." I said. I turned and gave her a tight and loving hug.

"You're dates outside. Good luck, chuck." She said as she pulled away. I mouthed a quick thank you before scurrying to grab a clutch and run down the stars.

In the driveway I spotted the black car. It was shiny as if it was new. I hopped in and saw him.

"Hey." I smiled shyly. He turned to me with giant sunglasses covering half of his face while the other half was covered by a black face mask.

"Are you ready?" He grinned. I sighed and nodded. I looked down at my lap and fidgeted with my hands.

"I can't see you're face." I finally said as I pouted.

"I can't see how you look in these dumb things." He said. He grabbed them  and threw them in the back seat. off roughly.

I caught a glimpse of his eyes.

The bright innocent luster in his eyes soon was replaced with a darken lustful look.

{A/N}
Look at me go. Uploading two chapters in a row.
I'm impressed.
Unedited. Btw new chapter of "Risky Business"
Is going up either tomorrow or Saturday.
Have a good day/ night <3