Chapter Twenty-Four

We did it. I almost fell to the ground when I heard our names. It was the most surreal moment in my life. This was crazy.

We were walking back to our dressing room. Jimin was in tears, but I mean we all were. Our hard work finally paid off.

For the next couple of weeks we won again and again. Our names were out there and so was our music. It was a crazy month that's for sure.

*ding

I looked down at my phone. It was Y/n asking me if I'd like to go out for dinner tonight at some restaurant.

-how about your place?

Even though we've only gotten a few wins our names and music was still spreading around like wildfire.

Which meant I couldn't exactly risk getting into a scandal. I can't really put this bands success in harms way just because of my feelings.

Y/n texted in no time that it'll have to do. I know Y/n probably isn't happy because of it but I have to do what I have to do.

I head on to our humble dorm and wait there until it's about dinner time.

I got up from my studio chair and walked towards our dorms. I was tired from working on future projects. I was getting so much inspiration from the past couple of day's.

your p.o.v

"Oh god." I mumbled as I looked through the window. Taehyung was outside ringing the door bell.

Hes been inviting me over endlessly for the past days telling me I still "owed him". Which was such a pain.

I opened the door and he quickly came in with his head down.

"Taehyung? Are you alright?" He sat down on my catch with his head in his hands.

"I'm fine I just missed you and well your body." He looked up at me with a smirk. I sighed and sat next to him.

"What do you want taehyung? I can't keep doing this anymore. It's exhausting and-"

"you'd rather be with Yoongi I know." He interrupted coldly. I sat back.

"No. I just don't think that this whole sneaking behind my friends back and sleeping with the man that causes her to go crazy is wrong."

"Sorry but you signed up for that babe." He winked. "I'll be upstairs." He got up and went upstairs.

God I hate my life sometimes.

I got up to answer the knocks at my door and I opened the door to a smiley Yoongi.

"Oh h-" he pecked my lips before walking inside placing a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter.

"Dinner looks good." He said sarcastically. I barely got home when taehyung came over so I couldn't even prepare anything.

wait, taehyung oh my gosh.

"Oh y-yeah. I was going to order some deliver from the restaurant I wanted to go to. Here how about you call and I'll be right back."

I shoved my phone in Yoongis hands before I went upstairs into my room. I opened the door to a taehyung on my bed.

"You need to leave." I whispered.

"Why? I just got here, princess." He smirked. I shook my head and pulled him off of my bed.

"My friends here and i don't need you to ruin hi- or hers visit." I pointed to the window. "That's how you're leaving okay?"

His eyes widened.