Chapter Ninteen.

"I was so comfortable until you showed up." I pouted. It was true I had a show ready to play on my tv and a couple of snacks scattered on my coffee table, and to make it even better I'd also grabbed the comfiest blankets in pillows in the house.

"Sorry But you can still do that. You'll just have to make some room for me to join." He smiled slightly. I saw the tips of his ears turn into a light shade of red.

I'm enjoying this already.

Yoongi took the lead and walked in front of me. He placed down his bag of groceries down onto my coffee table.

"What'd you get-" before I could ask he managed to pull out a bottle of wine and a couple bags of candy. I smiled as he nibbled on his bottom lip nervously.

I guess this is his first date.

"Well then.." he started. "Lets make some room for me. Scoot." His voice interrupted and pushed the cute thoughts of him I had in my head. He threw himself onto my couch managing not to drop the bottle of alcohol in his hand.

He smiled and cuddled into the pile of blankets. He's secretly a big softie. I know it for a fact he just doesn't want to always be seen like that.

"What are you waiting for ? Get over here and have a glass with me." He smiled and patted the seat right next to him. I giggled before jumping back into the couch.

He handed me a glass and slowly poured in the red velvety wine. He did the same with his cup.

"Cheers?" He asked as he moved his glass closer to mine.

"Cheers." I exclaimed happily.

Clink

"Pour me one more glass pleasee-" I shushed him while putting a finger on his cute lips.

"I've think you've had much." I hiccuped.

I wasn't the only one that had more than a couple of glasses.

"What time do you have to go?" I asked him trying my best to sound serious.

"Whenever I want to." He sassed with a little attitude.

"No. Don't you have to go or something it's almost ten o'clock, Yoongi?" He grumbled and reached over for the remote control. He played with the remote like a child.

"Yoongi, you're going to break my remote." I snorted and reached over for it. He pulled it away from my reach.

"No no." He smirked.

"Just give me it." I pushed myself up more and I finally got a grip on it. It wasn't a very good grip because Yoongi pulled away the remote but this time with me.

I landed straight onto his chest. Yoongi let go of the remote and let it hit the ground.

"That's why you sshouldnt play with me like that." He slurred some of his words but I didn't pay much attention to that. What my full attention was on was the tv and what was coming from me.

"I need you girl~"

That's when I saw it.

Yoongi.

He came into frame and let himself kneel down to the floor and let his body roll to the music. I wasn't the only one that was eyeing this. Yoongi's eyes flashed and it's like his whole soul had just left his body.

The alcohol in him disappeared and he went into a panic mode. He grabbed my chin and forced my face to look him in the eyes. There wasn't much space between us.

I saw him bit his lip.

"You saw that?" He crinkled his eyebrows slightly.

He was worried about something now.

I gulped before I nodded looking straight into his dark brown eyes. Yoongi took a deep breathe and caressed my cheek before he closed the space between us.

His lips softly brushed mine before he put them on mine fully. His lips meshed with mine and the best part of it was that the rhythm our mouths were moving to was the rhythm to the song playing on the tv.

"I need you girl."

Yoongi pulled away just after a minute. His eyes dropped and he picked himself off the couch. He grabbed his coat from the hanger.

"I gotta go-"

"Stay the night." I said  which made him pause. He turned to me and smiled.

"I'm pretty sure we've gotten too close by now." He said innocently.

"Not close enough." I grinned evilly. His eyes flashed with a glint of dark lust but he pushed that part of him away for now. He walked closer with long steps.

"I'm not sure that's what I meant but I like it." He smiled.

Let the teasing games begin.

"Well you'll have to stay the night if you like it that much." I grinned. I stood up and patted his chest before pushing past him. I'd make my way up half way up the stairs before I turned to face him tearing himself up.

He wants to stay but he has to go.

"I'll be waiting in my room when you make a decision." I smirked before I walked up the rest of the stairs. I made sure to sway my hips more than normally just for him.

I made my way into my room and laid down.

I think I'm going to win this again.

"One..two..thre-" Yoongi burst through the door with lust in his eyes. He glared at me with dark eyes which already had me whimpering.

"You won this one, kitten." He said before he climbed onto the bed and on top of me.

"Where do we get started, kitten."

{a/n}
Unedited
Long time no see
Sorry for the biggest delay ever.
Have a good day/night <3