Chapter Two.

I cleared my throat causing the small, milky boy sitting in front of me to glance up, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"Can you possibly explain last night?" He bit his bottom lip, then slowly releasing it. He looked so soft and lovable, but his actions. They sent chills down my spine, gave goosebumps on any exposed skin I had out. He gave me straight chills, but made my blood rush.

"No, it's too much for you." He sighed out. Reaching his hand out to caress my check. I gripped his hand before he could comfort me.

"Please?"

"No." He answered bluntly.

"Fine then, you don't explain. You don't get to touch." He rolled his eyes and slumped back down in his seat. He went bake to eating the lightly crisped pancakes he has made.

"So, did we have sex?" Catching Yoongi off guard, his reaction was to choke on his pancake. Frantically coughing, he reached out for his orange juice to force the breakfast down his throat.

He looked back up, his breathing slightly faster.

"I-I can't answer that." He simply said. I laughed already knowing what the answer was.

"Okay, so does this make us...boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked propping an elbow on the table, placing my chin in my palm, slightly leaning closer.

"No, it was a wild night. You're lucky I didn't leave."

Ouch.

"So, were nothing?" He nodded with a smirk.

He seemed so fluffy and filled with sweetness, or at least that's what he looked like at the moment. Hey, he seemed...cold. I took a glance at his ruffled hair in the air. As sunlight peeked thorough a couple of strands of his warm blonde hair.

He looks...familiar.

Not just because I'm starting to remember what happened last night, but I feel like...I've seen him.

Somewhere else.

"Have we met before?" His eyes widened a little. He swallowed his saliva harshly.

"N-no. Just last n-night." He reassured. But I didn't believe it.

-

"Thanks for the breakfast..." I paused rethinking this morning. "And for waking me up."

He smiled, his eyes forming a small crescent shape.

It was cute.

"Sorry." He apologized shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "If you need anything, here's my number."

He reached into his pocket and gave me a rough-edged, piece of white paper with his numbers scribbled on it. I nodded taking the paper into my hands. I watched as he walked down the sidewalk. I found it weird that he was wearing all black. In summer. Black long sleeve, tight black leather pants that matched with his leather jacket. Not to mention the mask, sunglasses and beanie.

He paused in the middle of the path and turned back. He slowly walked back. He looked around the yard before placing his mask below his chin, which flattered his small chubby cheeks.

"Don't look up my name. If you hear my name don't mention this. Don't give people my number. We only meet when I tell you we can. Understand?" He spoke, with a stern voice that made me melt from the commands. I bobbed my head nervously.

What's up with the commands?

He walked down the path and turned back once he was at the end of the driveway. He waved his long, slender hand. As he did his sleeve fell ever so slightly to show his wrist.

He was wearing a full silver Rolex that shined in the limited light, due to the now cloudy skies.

Sugar daddy?

I walked back into the house and slumped down on the couch.

Don't look me up.

Why not? Why was that an important fact?
I wasn't going to look up his name. Or at least I wasn't until he told me not to.

I grabbed the nearest device with internet access. Which was my laptop. I opened it up and frantically typed the name.

Min Yoongi.

I sighed out. Doubts of doing this flooded throughout my head.

Should I really google him?

I bit my lip and decided.

I closed the laptop. Not feeling interested anymore. Not following directions never lead to the right things.

Right?

Now I was getting second thoughts.

My second thoughts never go well. I gnawed on my lip as I stood in the middle of choosing.

Laptop or pancakes.

Then an idea hit me. Both. Duh. I'm dumb.

I happily grab the laptop with a plate of pancakes. I juggled both until I placed them on the stable table.

I chewed my pancake diligently as I opened up my laptop, typing the passcode.

I opened up google. Except this time. I clicked enter.

"Holy shit." I gasped.

"You're not Min Yoongi. You're a legend."