seventeen

real life

Eugene Park often goes to his sisters place for food

Eugene Park often goes to his sisters place for food. He arrived uninvited and unannounced. The girls aren't even surprised when they see him there but they still can't believe he does that. When Eugene arrived at his sisters, he expected some breakfast, some chat, maybe plans for the day or just watching tv with his sister.

It's not like he's never arrived to an empty apartment before, because he has, but whenever he asks his sister where they are, she answers. That day she didn't. So Eugene goes on the chat and asks there where they are and has a conversation with Bria.

Eugene was already opening the door, telling Bria that he'll be at Disneyland soon, it was at that moment that he looked up from his phone and saw six people standing there, one of them ready to knock on the door. They all made eye contact, Eugene's eyes darting from person to person. He was surprised of himself when he was able to identify the group so quickly.

"Uuhh" he croaked, his eyes still darting from person to person.

"Hello?" Bruce asked the man standing in front of them.

Eugene snapped out of his trance, long enough for him to say "Je ne parle pas anglais"

"Ça va, on parle français" Natasha spoke.

"Yo no speako english" Eugene quickly said.

"Is there a language that you do speak?" Clint asked him.

Eugene shrugged "je ne sais pas"

"Okay, I'm done with you" Tony began to say, irritation laced in his voice.

"Woah-ho-ho, calm down Richie Rich" Eugene raised his hands to calm him. His phone dinged with a message and he glanced down at the screen to see Bria sent him a message, asking if he's finally dead. Eugene pouted but didn't reply.

Tony narrowed his eyes at Eugene while the others snickered at the nickname.

"We're looking for the person that lives here" Steve spoke up.

"Well you're gonna have to be more specific, Alfred Jones, three people live here" Eugene told Steve.

"Alfred Jones?" Clint mumbled.

"The girl" Bruce said.

"They're all gorls" Eugene answered.

"Ah, you are that trolls brother" Natasha told Eugene.

Eugene furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "the troll?"