eighteen

real life

"Why did you bring them here?"

"I didn't! They just followed me! I now know how you guys feel like when I follow you places uninvited"

"Good" Alexa told her brother "but why did you bring them here? What are they even doing here?"

Alexa glanced over her shoulder and saw the Avengers talking with Bria. She was completely shocked when she saw them from the boat. She couldn't believe they were there. That's all she could think about during the boat ride she couldn't concentrate on what the conductor was saying. Bria tried to ask her what did she meant when she yelled "call the Pope" but Alexa didn't answer. She couldn't believe what she saw.

Tony Stark did indeed track her and now they're at Disneyland thanks to her brother who couldn't tell them to go away.

"They tracked your number and flew over here. They claim that they just want to talk to you but I hope they take you so I can finally be an only child" Eugene explained. Alexa glared at him and smacked his arm.

"I don't want them to be here!" Alexa whined.

"You should've thought about that before you rickrolled them!" Eugene hissed.

"It's not my fault. Rickrolling Captain America is just too easy" Alexa smirked as she remembered all the times she rickrolled Steve.

She was in their group chat for months and she would rickroll them whenever she could. The Avengers knew better than to click on the videos Alexa sends but Steve didn't. Neither did Thor. They would always fall for the rickroll.

"His name is Steve" Eugene corrected.

"One car ride and you think you already know them" Alexa rolled her eyes.

"I know that Thor is an adorable man"

"I know"

"Thank you"

Alexa and Eugene jumped back when they heard Thor near them. They slowly turned to see the tall man smiling at them.

"Hello" he smiled brightly at Alexa.

"Hi" she squeaked out.

"You must be our chat troll. Although you don't have the features of a troll, you have the features of an angel"

Alexa slapped a hand over her open mouth, something she always did whenever Thor would flirt with her through the chat. An inhuman squeal came out of her mouth and Eugene stared at her in confusion.