nineteen

real life

"Why are we back here at the beginning?" Tony questioned as they found themselves back on Main Street in Disneyland

"Why are we back here at the beginning?" Tony questioned as they found themselves back on Main Street in Disneyland. The very beginning of the park.

"If Clint, Thor and Steve want to have the whole Disneyland experience, then they need to get an autograph book and get the characters autographs and a picture" Alexa explained.

"Why aren't you in line then?" Natasha asked.

"Oh, I already have their autographs" Alexa smiled.

"Of all the characters in the park?" Tony continued to question.

"Yes" she nodded "ask Bria if you don't believe me"

Tony and Natasha turned to the woman standing beside Alexa and she nodded, confirming what Alexa told them "pictures and autographs"

"So you come here all the time? The months you've been on the chat you've mentioned coming here like three different occasions" Natasha pointed out. 

Alexa opened her mouth to answer, but her brother interrupted when he approached the group "I got a churro!" He sang "and I'm not sharing!"

"Oh yes you are!" Alexa sang and smiled at her little brother.

Eugene gasped "come on! It's mine!"

"Is that what you teach your five and six year olds?" She mocked her brother.

Eugene frowned "not fair. I'm not a teacher and I don't like kids" Alexa kept staring at him until he gave her a piece of the churro. 

Tony and Natasha stared at the Park siblings with raised eyebrows. They don't have siblings so they're not sure if that's how all siblings act.

"To answer your question, Natasha" Bria spoke up "we come here every now and then. Our roommate and friend, works here. So we have the hook up"

"She works here? What does she do? Does she decorate the cakes?" Tony questioned. 

"I just met Minnie Mouse!" Clint exclaimed as he ran to the group "I'm so excited!"

"We can see that" Natasha's eyes followed the jumping Clint. 

"Have you ever been to Disneyland?" Alexa asked with a smile.

"Once a long time ago" Clint answered "but I watch Disney movies all the time"

"Oh this is perfect!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Why is this perfect?" Steve asked.

"It's perfect because you're all Disneyland virgins!" She clapped her hands together.

"Disneyland virgins?" Clint questioned.

"Virgin? Tony? Ha!" Natasha threw her head back in laughter.