Ch. 7

What an I going to do?
I really messed up this time.
I took down Batman's young protege and now I will be known as a villain because I didn't want to be found.
Now they were searching for me.

I kept climbing in the air vents.
Each step made a slight echoing sound.
I tried my best to conceal the noice.

I didn't know where I was going, I'm just keeping going until I can get out.

I know I can't stay in here forever, I will need some blue chocolate chip cookies sometime to survive.

Maybe I could just turn myself in to Batman?

But monsters would come which would put them in danger.

I just need to find a way out.

I dropped down into the batcave, I made a muffled sound as I dropped down in the floor.

There were a few couples of tubes which would fit one person in.
Why would they have tubes in here?
Like, ohhh look at me I'm hiding in a tube!

It doesn't make sense.

Next thing I noticed was the collection of cars and transportation.

They ranged from smaller motor bat bikes to huge bat choppers.
(What is bats case with naming everything with the word "bat" in it. Maybe he is a distant relative to Ronald McDonald?)

There was a display case with a robin suit in it and a display for Batman's suit which was gone, as it was on the man himself.
There were a few batarangs and assorted weapons, and there were comms (which I took one,  don't judge me!).

"ATTENTION! LOCK DOWN STARTED!GET AWAY FROM ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS! ATTENTION!" Schist! " 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" "LOCK DOWN COMMENCED!"

Well there goes any simple escape.

My comm crackled to life with the officer from the night before saying he found Batman's young sidekick -Tim (I'm guessing)-
He said that Tim wasn't hurt, just unconscious.

I knew the young bat wasn't hurt.
It's not like I would kill/seriously injure anyone and especially not a child who has so much potential.

The echo of foot prints played down the stair well from the mansion to the cave.

I quickly hid behind one of the many large rock like pillars.

"We will have to alert the Justice League of the possible threat." The gravely voice of Batman stated.
"Bruce! She isn't a threat. If she was don't you think she would have done something worse to Tim! She just scared and confused."

For one I am very confused, people don't say I have a head full of seaweed for nothing *cough* *cough* Andrew *cough* *cough* everyone.

But I am NOT scared. There are so many things in this world to be scared of, being stuck in the bat cave with Batman! is not one of those things.

"I'm going to go to the watch tower and alert the team nonetheless."

"No Bruce, you stay with Tim, I'll alert the team it's my fault anyway."

I saw Dick walk into a small room for a few minutes then walk back out in a full out black attire.
Black pants.
Black hoodie.
Even blacked out sunglasses.

I didn't know it was national Nico Di Angelo day.

Anyway back on track, he stepped into one of the tubes, it shimmered for mere moments before he was gone.

*Poof*

But now I have found my exit strategy.

Word count - 572

Sorry if you got an extra notification for this chapter, I was looking through it and found a major mistake. But it's now gone...