Ch.11

So myself being a complete and utter seaweed brain forgot the whole reason I even went to Atlantis.

Do I even want to know why they kneeled!?

I honestly could probably pull out the big guns and go straight to Olympus and order a meeting with my father, but honestly I don't have the audacity or arrogance right now.

That little situation was awkward enough imagine myself going back in there. Gives me shivers just thinking about it. Jeepers!

I reached the surface not sure what to do with myself.

I sat on the beach for a few hours, waiting for the beautiful dash of colors that spread through the blatant blue sky at sunset.

After the sun and all of the bright colors disappeared to a gloomy dark sky, I decided I'd go to Montauk.
I knew I needed a fresh reminder of my mom.

Maybe I'll go to the forges and request Tyson for comfort tomorrow.
I miss my one eyed bro.

Maybe I'd even try contacting Nico, I haven't saw him in a few weeks and I know he- most-likely just like me- is feeling in the dumps. What demigod wouldn't feel like an utter piece of garbage?

I went into the cabin. Dust was settled In every cabinet, chair, and crevice.

I put my few items aside by a lonely chair in the desolate and dusty living room.

I could probably make base here for a few weeks until the super freaks try to find me. 

I know freak is a cruel and harsh word, but what's wrong with saying what you are about someone else?

I went into the bedroom which had two small twin sized beds.

I reached under the bed I once recognized as my own and pulled out a duffle bag.

It was a few of my moms clothes and special belongings she didn't want Gabe getting into and ruining either by leaving the trace smell of alcohol on or using them as his own special ash tray for his cigarette smoke.

I looked through the bag until I found sweat pants and a tee-shirt.
I quickly changed into the loose fitting clothes and accessed the room for how it was.

Layers of dust you could probably scrape off, dropping most-likely from a rat, and pieces of broken glass from a beer bottle college kids probably chunked around.

I pushed the two twin beds together to make a bigger bed a could sleep on.
I laid down on the musty bed, dust flying up as the springs made a shuddering noise.

You could clearly tell the bed, like all of the other things, were worn and old from use.

Even though the beds weren't the best, the memories surely were. Anything was better than being with Gabe. I still shudder and flinch whenever I think of that sociopath turned psychopath and the scars not only physically but mentally he gave to me.

Of course my mom never found out what Gabe did. I would quite literally carry that secret to the grave so my mom wouldn't live with the guilt of leaving me with that nasty man- if you could even call that monster that term-.

I've been through tartarus and into the realm of hades, but nothing scares me more than him.

Short and choppy, just my style...
I know crappy! Horrible! Short!
I'm heckin sorry, okay?
*dodges multiple blue hairbrushes*
Okay! I know I'm bad but I don't think I'm as bad as Kronos, right?
Gosh! Who deserves a blue hairbrush chunked as the noggin?!?! Me? Yeah probably me.