Ch. 9

Everything went by so quickly I only remembered things after the fight.

The most prominent part of the battle to me was two people, I believe they are named AquaMan and AquaLad aka/ Arthur Curry and Kaldur'ahm.

While the rest of there team tried to restrain me, they stayed back up against the wall.

I'm still not for sure why, I heard The rest of the major and minor leagues asking why they didn't help take me down.

The only response they said was, "You will all know soon."

Totally creepy...

Even NightWing helped restrain me...
But why didn't they?

Anyway the battle.

Here's how it happened.

They all ran at me, I knocked a few of them down, a few otherwise known as my dear cousin Wonder Woman and I only got her down because she is a fellow demigod and I know how we each train, honestly I'm offended she didn't recognize me, I took out all of the Young Justice league, but I was battling SuperMan when I heard the familiar whir of a tranquilizer dart, I immediately turned around and caught it, while I was distracted Supey got a good hit in, by good hit I mean he PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH SENDING ME INTO THE WALL!!!

Now I can take a hit, but my poor ol' seaweed brain can't loose anymore brain cells, so when my head hit the wall I blacked out.
——————Time Skip——————
I woke up slouched on a cold hard metal counter. I was in a small puddle of my own drool. I picked up my hand to find that they were both handcuffed to a metal bar, straining the length of my arms.

I recuperated myself and looked around the small desolate room. I used my powers to see if there was anyone around me using the water particles in the air, there wasn't anyone in at least a 500ft radius.

I wonder where that NightWing that helped put me here was, I surely would have to give him a good bye punch when I escape.

I could vapor out of this shin dig, or I could be dramatic and go to the aqua guys and get answers...

Should I go for smart reasoning or scientific conclusion reasoning?

I know I'm not a fan of science but that option is surely looking good like a big box of blue chocolate chip cookies.

Well not THAT great but still I like that option better.

I vapored to the side of the table, making sure I had riptide out of habit, even though she's always with me.

I looked around the room once more before I started to imagine AquaMan or AquaLad.

I guess I got the latter of the two because when I reopened my eyes, I was in the ocean, in from of a huge palace I know as Atlantis.

I crept my way to the door eying every and anything.

Now being the seaweed brain I was I walked right into the palace, right in from of Arthur Curry and Kaldur'Ahm.

Maybe they call me seaweed brain for a good reason...