Ch. 15

I woke up early the next morning.
5:30ish.
Plenty of time to escape the camp grounds before anyone could stop me.

I rushed around the cabin, seeing this and that and wishing I could keep them with me.

I know that I will be back to my old, beat up cabin one day to collect these relics. I also know that if I took them now, and come back to my cabin later, I would be mad at myself.

I walked out of the cabin and left the bubble like shield. I looked by the entrance and remanence on the time I ran away from the Minotaur.
Fun times....

After wandering around for awhile my thought turned back to Gotham. Specifically the Gotham grown blüdhaven protector.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking of the officer the other night and the connection he had with DarkBird... sorry NightWing.

Is it possible they are one in the same?

I mean yes, anything is possible really. Hades, look at me, I'm the daughter of a god.

But I honestly don't want to believe the vigilante is him. I just want to have a slight crush on someone normal.

On this day I decided to go to Blüdhaven.
Let me just say it was the biggest game changer and I didn't even know it.

After a few days walk to the sister town of Gotham I finally made it.
Surprising enough, no monsters bothered me.
The only thing that plagued me were my thoughts at night.

Walking through Blüdhaven is like walking through an abandoned fair.

You can see the once beautiful image slowly cripple and turn into a deceased like place.

Now the city wasn't abandoned. Most definetely in fact. There were still people driving, mugging, being mugged, killing, being killed. You know, all the usual for a crime ridden town as bad as Gotham.

But there was one thing that interested me more than Gotham...

It was the little acrobat I can see now, moving across the skyline like his every action was part of a fluid dance.

😐😐😐 Wowzza. This update was extremely late. It wasn't even that swanky of an update.
I'm sorry my dudes.
It's been awhile I know...
Whelp that's all folks for I hope not another 5???? Months.

Deuces. ✌🏻+♥️-Ringo Starr

P.s. there are some swanky tunes at the top to listen to.

One more question, what Harry Potter house are you in?
My answer:Ravenclaw 💙💙💙