Ch.8

Hello everyone! I won't make a lot of author notes they are *very* annoying. But I just wanted to say thank you to bookmeg8 for voting on my story and leaving that amazing comment! Lots of love to you all! XOXO

After the bat left the cave, I carefully made my way over to the tube like things. I didn't know which one to take so I decided to go through the one that the Nico cosplayer or other wise known as officer Grayson took.

I wonder what officer Grayson is even doing here, and how does he know Batman, Robin, NightWing, or even THE justice league.

It's not like Batman or Bruce goes around looking for people to be apart of his secret bat club.

And how did Grayson even get ahold of NightWing so quickly and for NightWing to be there also quickly.

Unless Dick Grayson who is also Bruce Wayne's ward is NightWing.

I mean it makes since, Bruce Wayne is Batman.

And Bruce Wayne's other *son* Tim is Robin...

Oh my gods he is NightWing...

Well let's hope I don't get tangled up with him or in fact anyone in a fight.

I know I'm more powerful and such being a demigod but I don't want to make matters worse and hurt anyone.

Anyway I stepped into the tube and blue light encased me like a burrito.

I could really go for a burrito right now...

It was an odd numb feeling, like I couldn't feel my limbs. I knew they were there, I could use them but it just seemed as they just weren't there.

Odd, I know right!

When I stepped out of the tube I heard two sharp alarms then a robotic voice state "* UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY*".

I looked around for an escape when I started to hear fast and angry sounding footsteps.

I imagined it to be something fairly heavy which I did not want to meet.

There was a gust of wind as a red obscure blur sped towards me.
The next thing that happened I surely didn't expect. The red blur turned out to be a man.

As I was getting back from my state of confusion he put cuffs on my hand.

I did the most obvious thing to me at that moment, I socked him in the jaw with my cuffed hands...

I know! I KNOW!

Not the most smart thing for me to do to not seem hostile but it was pure instinct.

He stumbled backwards from my punch.
He pressed lighting logo on his chest. I'm guessing it was a alert or something because it blinked a few times then shut off.

The next I know there was a bunch of super powered people standing in front of me, weapons drawn aimed right at my face.