Chapter 1

Jessica and Ashley were alone in the Bellas' house. They had it to themselves because everyone else was busy with their own lives. Beca was at her internship, Chloe was job hunting, Emily was at a coffee shop working on her songwriting, and the rest of the girls went to grab some lunch. Ashley and Jessica wanted to grab lunch too, but the rest of the Bellas seemed to have forgotten about them, so they decided they would just grab something together later. Ashley decided to take this opportunity to talk to Jessica about her recent attitude.

"Jessica, I understand that you're thirteen now and you think that you're mature because Mom and Dad let you come to college with me and you've managed to graduate at the same time as me, but your attitude has gotten out of control."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but how I act doesn't concern you"

"I'm your older sister and I'm responsible for you so I think it does concern me."

"Oh my gosh you're worse than our parents can you just chill for one second?"

"Oh, I'm worse than them? You really think—"

Just then, Jessica heard creaking from the floorboards in the house.

"Wait shut up Ashley!"

"This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about—"

"No seriously, shut up! I think I heard something."

"We live in a house with eight other girls. Someone probably just got home."

They both heard a large crash.

"And broke a plant?"

"Um, have you met Emily? She's not exactly the definition of stealth."

"Fine. Anyways, back to..."

Jessica trailed off and her eyes widened.

"What?"

Jessica pointed, "Ashley behind you!"

By the time Ashley turned around, it was too late, and the killer already plunged his knife into her chest. Jessica screamed and attempted to run, but the killer was blocking the door causing her to run straight into him. Without Ashley, however, Jessica did not care that she was about to die. The killer proceeded to jab his knife into her chest ending her life and letting her fall to the ground next to her sister's lifeless body.