01

Her POV

"Sarada~ let me just buy some potato chips over there." Chocho pointed at the store near us after we stop walking, "I'm hungry I need to feed my precious tummy." she added.

I smiled at her with a nod. Her as always.

"Sarada?"

Someone called me from behind so I turned around and saw Shikadai, my classmate.

"Oh, Shikadai. I thought you were playing with Mr. Shikamaru?"

He awfully smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Nah, it was such a drag. He ordered me to find the Boss' son."

"Boss' son?"

Don't tell me Shikadai already has a job?

"N-no I mean.. err... Boruto. He ordered me to find Boruto, my friend."

Boruto? Never heard of him.

"Who's Boruto?"

"Uhm, err..." Shikadai looked around and he looks like he was really busy finding something or someone.

"It's okay, Shikadai. You don't need to answer, sorry for bothering you."

He placed his both hands at the back of his head and walks away like nothing happened.

"Sarada~ sorry for waiting you so long." Chocho arrived back.

"It's fine, Chocho."

"Someone with a cool outfit was having an arguiment with the saleslady." she started telling what happened inside while we're walking around.

"He looks new and really cool, Sarada! He has a blonde hair and blue eyes! He looks exactly like the replica of Mr. Naruto."

"Mr. Naruto? Mr. Shikamaru's friend?"

"Yeah, haven't you remember? He helped you carry those many books before."

"The guy with an orange hair?"

Chocho nodded so I started spacing out remembering what Shikadai and I talked about earlier.

An outsider of our town, a new neighbor. Maybe it's him Shikadai was looking for.

I should call him.

I dialed Shikadai's number and told him the location of the store where he could maybe found someone he was looking for.

"Thanks, Sarada!"

He thanked me as we saw each other again as we we're heading into different places.

He was walking with someone.

Someone who looks new to me.

Is he the cool guy Chocho was talking about?

I stop and stared at him while he was following Shikadai. He caught me staring at him and so he glares at me.

He was just trying to scare me, I guess?

"Oh, Sarada."

Shikadai turned back and called my name once again.

"He's the person I was searching. His name is Boruto Uzumaki, my father's friend's son."

I nodded and bowed at him as a sign of respect.

"Pleased to meet you, Boruto."

"Yeah." he replied with his hands on his pockets.

I was in shock after hearing his respond. He talks exactly like my Dad.

Well, it's kinda rude.