29

"What are you crying?"

Ohsht! I'm not crying! I pushed him and sat properly on the floor. "L-long time no see." I said with a respectful bow. 

"Wow," he gasped. "Am I really seeing the real Sarada?" he asked while covering his mouth with his hand. 

"Huh?" What does he mean by that? Btw, he sounds more arrogant than before. 

"You've changed!" he said with his amazed face. "I mean, look at you! You look more feminine and delicate than before!"

I annoyingly sighed, "Well, thank you for your compliment but that doesn't sound like a compliment to me."

I stood up, "Anyway, why are you here?"

"What? Why? You don't want me here?" he said and frowned like a puppy.

Damn those beautiful blue eyes. 

"Not really— but yeah."

He chuckled and murmured , "As expected."

"I asked you 'why are you here?'. I mean— why are you living here in a cheap apartment... or dorm?"

"I should've asked you that."

"What?"

"Hey! Your father is a CEO of a company. You should've been living in a luxurious condominium or mansion!"

I don't want that. 

"You too," I said while my arms are crossed. 

"Me?"

"We have the same situation here.  We are both child of a CEO but still— we're living in a cheap place." I looked at him, "Don't you know why?"

He sighed, "I don't wanna be in a huge luxurious place alone."

"Is that why you rented this place?"

He looked away! 

Oh! My phone rang!

"Hello?"

[I forgot to tell you something.] it's him

"What is it?"

[Let's meet tomorrow. That's final.]

"Final?— hey!" he ended the call.

What's wrong with him?

"You look like a tomato." what?

He's still here!? I thought he was in his room already. 

"I wonder who it is?" he said while looking down at me.

"It's none of your business." I said with a pout and went to my room.

OH GOSH! 

***

I woke up as a continuous sound keep knocking the door. So I annoyingly open the door without hesitation.

"Hey—"

"WHY—"

We are both in shock as we saw each other when the door opened.

Holy geez!

I immediately slang the door and breathe calmly.

Right, he was living with me!! I shouldn't forget that fact!!!

I haven't cleaned myself yet, this is so embarrassing.

After I brush my hear, I went out to have a shower. 

"Why did you knock on my room earlier?" I asked as I saw him sitting on the sofa while watching cartoons. 

He turned his attention to me, "Well, I was planning ask if what breakfast would you like."

I hissed and place my both hands on my waist, "When did you learn to cook?"

"My mother taught me after you left the village."

Did he just said that without any worries?

"Excuse me, you left the village first." I corrected him. 

"I came back. Don't you remember that I came back to the village just to beg for your forgiveness for the last time?"

"I forgave you that day." I claimed. 

"Yes, you forgave me but it wasn't sincere. You said those words without any emotions and left the village after that."

"Because my heart was shattered into pieces, I didn't know what to say."

"You were mad at me."

"I wasn't mad, I was broke."

He froze and annoyingly wet his lips.

"Nothing bad will happen if you didn't asked that stupid question."

"So it was stupid?" I crossed my arms, "Isn't it because of your 'none of your business' thing?"

"Right! That's the reason, but you started it first."

"I was trying to confirm something!!"

"What were you trying to confirm?! You should've just asked those directly!!" he was mad already. 

Really?

"I was trying to confirm if it was true that you killed several people!!"

He froze once again and stared at me for seconds. 

He sighed, trying to calm himslef but his lips were trembling.

"Yes, I killed countless people."

My heart skipped another beat. I was about to collapsed. I was thinking of running away from him once again. 

But I saw him... he was trembling while clenching his fists. So I decided to sit next to him and rubbed his back. 

I realized that I still...

"Then tell me you didn't killed them for fun."

He stared at me, once again.

"I didn't. I was tasked to kill them in order to survive and to let my family— especially Himawari safe."

I guessed it right in the first place but I ended up doubting him. 

My tears were already betraying me once again. I can't help it. "I'm sorry," I whispered and hugged him tightly.

He admitted it without second thoughts.

I blame myself for what I've done to him. 

I feel secured as he hugged me back. I smiled and started to enjoy the warmth of his hug.

I can't still hold my tears.

I tried to remove our hugs to wipe my tears but he hugged me tightly instead, "Wait," he said and his voice was broke.

He's crying, isn't he?

"Boruto," I pushed him to let me see his face. Right he was crying, "Boruto, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not asking you properly. I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm sorry. I'm so—" I was cut of as he held the side of my face. 

"It's not just your fault, Sarada. Don't just blame yourself," he said as he wipe my tear with his thumb.

My mind was out of control as he move closer. I slowly closed my eyes as his lips were about to touch mine.

But we both ended up pushing each other as we heard a continuous knock on the door.

Oh sht!!! This is bad!! REALLY REALLY BAD! I MADE A MISTAKE! I have a boyfriend and I feel like I was cheating!

--------

A/N: THIS STORY WILL END SOON!  *insert evil laugh*