27

"Sleeping is a sign of disrespect, am I wrong? Ms. Uchiha?"

"No, Ma'am. I'm sorry."

Darn it. She caught me taking a nap!

"Why are you sleeping anyway? Give me a proper reason."

I stood up and started to lie, "I'm still healing from a fever, Ma'am."

"Is that so? You should've rest in your house."

"No worries—"

"No, you won't be able to study properly if you're ill. Now go ahead to Clinic and have a good rest."

"But—"

"Go now, go."

I'm not even ill. But atleast I can rest. 

I went to the Clinic and lay on one of their beds.

I woke up when I heard countess triggers of a gun and some loud groans. 

As I completely open my eyes, I was in shock to see my father's back in front of me. 

"Pa... pa,"

I felt cold tears falling from my eyes. 

And then Boruto appeared in front of mye, trying to loosen some ropes on my body.

"Sarada.."

Why are you here? 

"Sarada... I'm sorry."

With his words, I feel nothing. I was staring at his eyes, thinking if I could burst out my tears.

But no, it was sympathetic yet catastrophic.

He hugged me and whispered, "I love—" but I cut him off by pushing him away. 

"I don't love you. Stay away." I said while staring at him, wearing a poker face. 

"No, that's not true, right?"

"It's true."

"You're joking!"

"I am not."

"No.. No, please. Please don't say tha—"

"What I said was true. My feelings for you... they were gone." I smiled at him, "I'm tired of always being saved by you. And you're always putting my life in danger. I don't want that."

I saw a tear escaped from his eye, and that made my heart ache.

"If that's what you want. I'll stay away." he walks out. 

***

My father confined me in a hospital, and my mother is now taking care of me. 

"Sarada," Mama came into the room, " A letter arrived for you," and she lend me the letter. 

'Sarada, thank you'

-B

With a single letter, I burst out in tears and kissed the letter.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 

It was pretty painful.. to control your emotion, and letting go of the person you love. 

Pain, regrets and sorrow. They are all spinning inside of me.

But it must be a right decision of letting him go. It's not just for me.

I mean... He always go there and here just to save my life— or not only me.

Boruto, I love you so much it's frightening me. 

I only said those painful words to him because I want him to hate and forget me.

***

"Ohayo, Sarada!" Chocho greeted me. "Are you okay now?"

"Yup, but my wounds are still healing."

"Let's go?" Chocho asked so I nodded. 

While walking in the hallway, I saw Mitsuki. I'm about to pass by but he started to murmur something. 

"We all know how arrogant he is, but it's his first time to please someone."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I'm saying that he was trying his best to change just for you to love him back."

"Then stop him, that method won't work." I said and walked away. 

Because for me, he doesn't need to change. I love him, even though he's haughty.

But now it was over. Game over for the both of us. I guess?

***

While walking alone, I was shocked when I saw Boruto and Sumire... kissing.

And I need to do something about this. 

I can clearly see how Boruto was forcing Sumire to kiss him, and that was disgusting!

I went to them and pushed Boruto away from Sumire. 

"What the f***?!" he got mad and darted his glare at me. 

"What? Did I do something WRONG? As far as I know, all I did was completely RIGHT."

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" that smuggy face. 

"The heck!? Who's jealous? Me? Why would I be jealous? I don't even like you. I don't love you! Aren't we clear? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TO MAKE THAT CLEAR TO YOU?"

"THEN WHY DID YOU PUSH ME AWAY FROM HER?"

"HOW COULD YOU CONSIDER JEALOUSLY FROM A CONCERN? HELLO! Correction, you're FORCELY kissing Sumire. Can't I have my concern to my own friend? So indecent."

"ARGH! F*** it!" he cursed and messed up his hair before he walks away. 

"Are you alright?" I asked Sumire, then she hugged me tightly with fear. 

"Thank you."

Jeez, Boruto. You're being miserable.

***

It's been a while since I started to ignore him. The questions in my are slowly getting solve. 

Like the organization that Papa owns.

Anbu Organization is not a Mafia Organization. It's just a secret organization similar to spies. But what Anbu does is to erase bad people, somewhere.

To save other lives, or to be safe.

Papa was a former police officer, but he resigned as his brother— Uncle Itachi let him handle the organization.

And Boruto forced Papa to let him join.