22

Gladly, we already arrived in our destination. So I immediately stood up, ignoring my father's question with a respectful bow.

I hurried to my grandma and grandpa's house near to the train station.

I hugged grandpa as soon as I saw him, "I missed you, grandpa!"

"I missed you too, Sarada," he whispered and hugged back. 

"Dad, how are you?" Mama went in the house. 

"You see... I'm perfectly fine, Sakura! Alive with healthy bones!" Grandpa said while tapping his muscle. 

"Good afternoon, Dad," Papa went in and greeted granpa in a very polite way. 

"Oh!? Sasuke, right?" Grandpa ask pointing his hand towards Papa. 

"Hm," Papa answered with a nod. 

"Oh! It's been a very long time, my son-in-law! You look good as always!" Grandpa shouted tapping Papa's back. 

"By the way, Dad... where's Mom?" Mama asked.

Grandpa suddenly behaved, his smile turned into a frown and said, "Sakura... Uhm.. She's r-resting in our room—," he was cut off when Mama rushed into their room. 

"Grandpa."

He rubbed the back of his neck with an awkward smile, "He-hehe."

"She's not there." Mama said, holding her tears. 

"What!?" Grandpa was in shock too.

They were about to go out to find Grandma, but the door opened and she came in before we find her. 

"Oh? Hahaha! You handsome young man, what is your name again?" she came in with a smile and she didn't even know we were here. 

"Boruto, Ma'am."

I was in shock as I saw him answering grandma's question with a polite manner. 

How could it be? How could he smile politely to someone? I'm...

I'm jealous, dammit. 

"Sarada?"

"I'll go rest in the backyard." I said before walking out. 

*****

I woke up from a light sleep when I heard the knocking on my room's window. I can't see who's knocking because the curtain was covering it. 

My room was all dark and I saw from my alarm clock that it's just 3:32.

The knocking sound makes me scared, it's because of the thought that my room was in the attic.

How could someone be able to knock the window from up here? 

I wouldn't want to believe that it was a ghost or something. I'll just scare myself if I do that. 

Still, curiosity was eating me. So I silently walk towards the window and peep behind the curtain.

And I saw a man wearing a black outfit with a cat-like-mask and a blonde hair. 

Is it... Boruto?

He knocked again, but this time it's a lot louder that it was. I think he's planning to break the window. 

My heart keeps beating fast as I thought it was Boruto. Nah I'm just imagining, I think.

But my suspension was right when I saw him removed his mask revealing his face with those blood running through his face from his head is making me worry.