03

Sarada

I forgot to give him Sumire's letter. Should I find him, or not?

Nah, I don't want to let Sumire expect alone. Even though I still got to do a lot of things and help the librarian to bring back the books to its proper shelves, I didn't think twice of going from place to place inside the campus just to find him.

Then, I feel so lucky when I saw him eating alone inside our gloomy rooftop. This scary place, I got goosebumps whenever I get here, but now, I'm confused it's gone.

I stared at him eating his hamburger and then suddenly stop and tilt his head to me. "What?" He glares and made me tremble.

"Uhm, s-someone want to give this to you." I lend him Sumire's letter and he just stares at it like it's nonsense.

"Who? You?"

"No, absolutely not." I bravely said with my both hands on my waist and a matching smirk.

I stop when I saw him staring at me. I don't know what kind of stare he was doing but I'm sure he's not glaring. Just stare, I guess.

"You remind me of someone."

I suddenly feel my blood rushing up my head and so I looked away, rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Just read the letter, don't throw it away." I commanded him and walked away as fast as I could.

Because if I didn't walk away any further, he will see me collapse. My feet are already trembling and my heart keeps beating so fast as if it was chasing a damn cheetah. It does a lot whenever I'm near him.

I don't bother being curious why it does happen to me. I'd rather know nothing on what's happening to me in his presence. I'm not like my mom when she was at my age, so obsess to my dad.

"Sarada?" I froze when someone suddenly called my name, waking me up from my damn thinking habbit.

I saw mom.

"Mom, why are you here?"

"I was tasked to go here and heal the outsider, do you know him?" She asked back.

"Which one, the blonde hair or the moon-like hair?"

"The blonde one, I heard he's bruised when he went here so they ordered me to check on him. What's his name again? All I can remember is that he's the son of your father's friend. U-zu-ma-ki?"

"Boruto Uzumaki." I coughed.

She clapped. "Exactly! Do you know him?"

"Yup," I nod. "We met a while ago at the gloomy rooftop, west-wing building."

"Oh thanks!" She rushed away and left me face palming.

She started acting like a child again, oh mom.

***

After class, Chocho and I are walking around the village while she was telling a story of what happened on the bag of potato chips she hid under her pillow.

"---And then I suddenly woke up hearing a 'POP!' in my head. I opened the lights and was shocked when I saw my potato chips scattered in places!! Sarada, I was so mad that time I didn't get enough sleep planning my revenge to someone who did it!!"

I silently laugh while hearing Chocho's story, funny as always.

"Revenge is not good,"

She opened another bag of potato chips and asked, "Why?"

"Because revenge is just a waste of time." I said suddenly outbursting my emotion, sadness.

Chocho stopped and saw it so I bitterly smiled at her and starting walking.

I'm afraid my emotions might start to flood again. Damn, why do I feel so burden about it? I shouldn't.