02

Sarada

"Sarada, don't forget your lunch box."

Mom, Sakura said while I'm dressing up myself. It's monday already, I have class.

I went inside the kitchen with my uniform and saw my Mom cooking something delicious.

"I can smell my favorite food."

"It would be so delicious if I could add some tomatoes." Mom teased with a grin.

"No need Mom. I hate tomatoes."

"But Sasuke loves tomatoes."

"But he's not me, Mom. I just look exactly like him."

***

In the Library

Chocho was in the cafeteria so I have to borrow a book here in the Library alone.

I was searching for the book about Astronomy, I even went to the Science section just to find it, but there's none. 

I must ask Mrs. Beth, our Librarian.

"Mrs. Beth, where is the book about Astronomy I was borrowing every week?"

"Oh the book with "A-Stro" title, Sarada?" She asked back while reading some letters.

"Yes, Mrs. Beth. Have someone already borrowed it?"

"Ah someone borrowed it toda--" she was cut off.

"I'm returning this book now, Old Lady."

Someone interupt our conversation. A tall guy with a lazy voice beside me.

It was Boruto, name's right?

I was in shock again, he really talks exactly like my Dad.

Why is my heart keep beating so fast? I don't even have a heart disease.

My hands are trembling already.

"Oh, here it is, Sarada. The book you were finding, Mr. Uzumaki borrowed it for a while."

"T-thanks, Mrs. Beth." I said and walks away as fast as how my heart beats.

I was walking so fast but I stop when I was about to bump Sumire, my friend.

"S-sarada..."

She's blushing. Why is her face is so red?

"What's the matter, Sumire?"

"H-have y-you seen the new boy in town?"

"Uhm, the guy with a blonde hear?"

"Yeah..."

"Boruto?"

Her face became completely red.

"Y-yes!! H-have you seen him?"

"Uhm..."

"Please give this to him! Thank you so much!"

She gave me a red colored envelope and runs away.

It's color red, and for Boruto, a guy. Does it mean... Sumire likes Boruto? OMG.

"Hey you girl with nerdy glasses!"

Nerdy glasses? I looked back and saw Boruto running into my direction. Is he calling me?

"Hey," he said as he stop in front of me while chasing his breathe.

"What?"

"You... you left your bag."

"Oh I forgot!"

I'm shock, I didn't realize I left my bag. It was so precious to me.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He said then turns around to go back to where he was before.

"By the way," I said then he stopped, "My name is Sarada Uchiha."

He looked back at me with a smirk and boringly waving his hand in the air.

"Yeah, yeah."