12

He took me on a Burger restaurant. But seriously, I'm not really fond of eating burgers.

I just sat on an empty seat and let Boruto read the menu. He was seated in front of me.

"What do you want, Sarada? My treat." He said and made me feel something unfamiliar.

Hm.

He's so nice today. "Just fries and juice," I said while looking around.

"Don't you want to order some burger?" He suggested.

But I insist, "No thanks."

He shrugged his shoulders and raised his hand to ask for assistance. I didn't heard what he ordered because my phone suddenly rang.

I didn't even bother to ask for excuse to him because he was talking to someone so I went outside and answer the call.

I placed my phone on my ear, waiting for the person to talk. I don't even know who is this. 'Cause I don't usually save contact numbers of my friends.

[Sarada...] I froze as I heard an unfamiliar voice. It's a man's voice.

"W-who -- "

I suddenly feel so dizzy, I'm going to fall. I can't move any muscle. What's going on?

BORUTO's POV

After ordering our meal, I found out that Sarada was already gone. She went outside?

I'm about to calm myself from worry but still my foot is trembling. A cold wind passed by and made me feel confused even more.

I decided to go outside the restaurant to search for her. To my surprise, I saw a masked and cloaked man standing beside Sarada who's unconsiously lying on the floor.

This is the first time I can feel my heart burst in anger. I feel like I can kill someone, right now. Maybe that masked guy.

I ran towards them and gave the masked guy a straight punch on his face as he felt my pressence and looked back.

The mask broke into two and fell on the floor, I can clearly see his face. He was one of the his allies. That damn bastard.

After giving him a punch, I kneed his stomach and grab the collar of his cloak. "Why are you here? What are you trying to do, dumbass?" I asked, furiously.

"It's none of your business, goofy trainee." He said with a smirk and made my blood boiled.

I asked again, "What do you want from her?"

"You love her," he stated with a teasing look.

"And so?"

"And so, we're gonna kill her for you." He said and made me punch him again straight on his face.

He fell on the floor, with his bleeding lip.

"If you dare -- "

"Oh my! Sarada!"

Someone saw Sarada unconsiously lying on the floor, it was Chocho and Shikadai. And sht, the dumbass ran away.

"Shikadai!" I called my friend and he saw me, "Take care of Sarada," I commanded and followed the guy, which led me outside the village.

Oh no, I'm not gonna let that bastard escape. He's going to pay for what he had done to my dearly Sarada.

I'm going to imprison him!

SARADA's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy inside a white room, smells like medicine.

I saw myself lying on a hospital bed with my Mom sleeping on a couch. I can't move, my body feels so numb.

I tried to calm myself and recall what happened before I got here.

I was with Boruto... and... a stranger called me... and I saw a strange man before I passed out.

Boruto...

"Where is Boruto?" I asked as I saw Chocho entered the room.

"Sarada, you're awake! How's your feeling?" She ignored my question and even woke my Mom with her deafening voice.

"Sarada? Sarada! Are you alright?" Mom rushed to me as she saw me awake.

"I'm fine," I answered, blankly. "Where's Boruto?" I asked again.

But it seems like they couldn't answer my question. They are both avoiding my gaze, trying to escape from my question.

"Uhm, Sarada, do you want -- "

"No." I immediately refused to Chocho.

"Where's Boruto?"

"Sarada, I -- "

"Where's Boruto?" I asked, for the nth time.

"He went outside the village." I heard that answered as soon as he went in. "Why are you concerned about him?" He asked.

I didn't bother answering his question and remove the stupid thing injected on my wrist, Chocho and Mom tried to stop me but I immediately ran away.

I need to find Boruto. My heart said, I must.

"Sarada-chan?"

I stop as I saw Mitsuki. "Come with me, please." I begged.

"Where to?"

"I'm going to look for Boruto. You know where he is?"

"Yeah, but it's too dangerous," he reasoned.

"I don't care if it's dangerous, I want to see him!"

He, then, suddenly smiked as he heard what I said, "If you say so, I would glad to."

We went outside the village and took the train to somewhere I don't know. It's my first time here, outside the village and riding the train.

I don't even know why I'm being consistent for looking for Boruto. "Why do you want to see him?" Mitsuki asked while we're in the train.

I deep sighed before answering, "I don't know if this sounds so cheesy, but there's something inside my body shouts that Boruto's in danger."

"I see," he nodded. "You've linked your heart to him. That is what you called, 'Kismet'." He explained.

"Kismet?"

"Destiny." He cleared.

I just ignored what he said, but deep inside, I purely want to deny everything, as in E V E R Y T H I N G!

I don't even have a clue with 'why am I doing this?'.

********

The A C T I O N has come! I really love writing action stories, js. Hehe!

My apologies if it doesn't suit your taste or expectations.

And ASLO,

I'm really sorry for not replying to your comments, tho I really appreciate it, SO MUCH! I'm not that really good at communicating, lmao. But I'll tryyyyy.

L O V E   Y ' A L L 💜

Lots of Purple Heart for ya 😉 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜