05

"Inojin," I called my friend when I saw him walking around with Shikadai.

"Oh, what's wrong Sarada?" He looked at me, so does Shikadai and Metal.

"Do you know the location of Mrs. Hinata's house?"

He answered with his both hands on his pants' pocket. "Yeah, why?"

"Mom asked me to give her some food she made to Mrs. Hinata."

Inojin told me the location, they even asked to help me go there but I insist. I can go alone.

When I'm in front of their house I press the doorbell outside their house.

A woman with white eyes and dark blue shoulder length hair opened the door with a smile, "Sarada!"

"Mrs. Hinata." I smiled back at her.

"Come in. What brought you here?"

I enter their house while answering, "Mom, asked me to give this to you," I said while showing her the lunch box I'm holding.

"Oh, her special dish?"

I genuinely smiled with a nod.

"Come here," she said so I followed her went in a room.

As I went inside, my body suddenly froze when I saw a blonde haired guy sleeping in a long couch.

"Have you met him before?" Mrs. Hinata asked as she saw me staring at him.

"Yeah."

"He's our oldest child. He was raised travelling outside the village with my grandfather." Mrs. Hinata explained.

So that's why I haven't met him before.

"He doesn't have friends, he grew up fighting criminals. He was like a police outside the village."

And that's why he looks so mysterious. I don't even see him act like Mr. Naruto, but I guess someday.

He looks so cute sleeping peacefully. I don't see any trace of ignorance while he's sleeping.

"Sarada-chan!"

I heard Himawari calling so I welcomed her with a warm hug.

"Long time no see, Himawari."

"Same, Sarada-chan! You know, I'm having fun helping Mom clean the house!" She said with some gestures.

I patted her head and pinched her both cheeks.

"Good job, Himawari."

I remember when I was at her age, all I did was just stare at Mom cleaning the house or read a book. I barely help her, even today.

She was so kind and generous. I envy this little kid in front of me. I can't even imagine that her big brother was Boruto.

I wonder if when will I saw him having fun with his sister? Himawari is too cute, I don't want to see him abuse her like trash. He's more trash, that idiot.

I forgot I'm already late for dinner.

"Uhm, Mrs. Hinata, I need to go."

"Oh? Why don't you eat first?"

"No thanks, my Mom might be waiting for me."

She dried her hands and went with me outside their house, leaving Himawari with her sleepy-head brother.

"Thanks for the food, Sarada. Please take care." She said as she watch me walk away, I just wave at her with a smile.

It was dark, but thanks to the street lights I can still see the path. While walking, I heard an umfamiliar voice walking at my direction. "Oi!"

It was a guy, walking tipsy with both of his hands on his pockets.

"Yo cute one, are you lost?"

What the... he's drunk. An outsider criminal, I saw him on TV.

"How.. how did you get here!?" I asked preparing myself to defend ever if he attack.

He stares at me, "Hmm, well this village had a weak guards, I fought them off easily."

Damn, what did he do to them!?

I don't know what to do now, I should be careful with my words. He's an outsider for pete's sake. I need to 'shoo' him off right now.

"Ya, Sarada."

"Boruto?" I called him back as I shift my gaze.

He yawned tapping his mouth while his other hand was in his pocket and his hair were all messed up like someone suddenly woke him up.

"You know, for a lady, you shouldn't walk home alone at this hour. It's already dark." He said while rubbing his eyes like a child.

"T-the Bolt?" I was the outsider trembled like a cat.

What's wrong? He looks so scared more than a cat. What's with the sudden tremble?

"Oh? You...?" Boruto pointed the man like he was trying to remember who is it.

I can't stop to ask him, "You know him?"

"I don't know, but I think I saw him outside the village before." He said while placing his hand on his chin. And then suddenly, his mood changed. "I'll get you home, nerd."

The outsider was gone, damn, Boruto let him escape. I should get rid him off next time I saw him.

I shook my head, erasing my thoughts about the outsider and followed him. I was shock, how did he knew our house's location?

We weren't friends before. How...?