15

SARADA's POV

Last day of classes. Last day of being a Sophomore. I'll be Junior Student next year. 

I went inside to change my shoes, and as I open my locker, a folded paper flew right on my face.

It's a letter, with a messy hand writing.

Get out.
-B

What? What does get out means? 

I looked outside but there was none,  no one was there. I wonder what does this letter means. 

I was reading the letter many times, I still couldn't figure out what does he mean. 

"Sarada!"

"Chocho."

She waved her hand and ran towards me.

"Ohayo, Sarada."

"Ohayo," I said back. 

She saw the letter I was holding, "What's that? A love letter?"

"I don't know."

She read the letter with her eyes sparkling. "Is this... From him?" she asked and gave the paper back to me.

I shrugged and insert it on my bag's pocket. "I don't mind."

"Why does he wants you to get out? What does he mean by that? I'm curious, Sarada. He's not going to hurt you with his backups, right?"

Backups? What if he's really going to pay back for hurting him yesterday?  And what if he really does have scary backups who could kill me? 

Chocho's consciousness is taking me apart. It's scaring me.

"Don't worry, Sarada. I'm right here beside you, no one could handle my chubby smash." she bravely said with gestures, cheering me up to make me feel relaxed. 

"Thank you." I said, silently.

We both went in the classroom and saw Boruto spacing out on his chair. 

"Sarada, Chocho. Ohayo." Sumire greeted us with a smile. 

"Ohayo, Sumire." we said in chorus. 

"So this is the last day, let's enjoy!" she said with a jolly smile. 

I really like seeing Sumire smile like this. It was relaxing and could wipe out your stress in no time.

Maybe that is the reason why Boruto likes her. 

I glanced at him and saw him looking at us. He blushed and looked away. 

Why does my heart aches everytime I think like this?

But it's really true, I can see it. Boruto really likes Sumire. I admit, they look cute together.

"Sarada, he's looking this way. Should I punch him now?" Chocho whispered. 

I turn to her and warned her, "No,  Chocho. It won't be nice if you'll make the first move."

"Yeah, that's true." she moved back and quietly sat on her chair, still glaring and observing Boruto.

I went to my chair next to him and awkwardly sat slowly. For the whole class, I can see how tensed he was.

Tapping his fingers with his leg shaking underneath his desk. I can feel the vibrating of my desk because of his foot.

What's wrong with him? Everytime I caught him staring, he'll immediately look away. I can almost count his sighs and his attempts to talk but he'll just end up with "--ehem,  nothing."

I am purely bothered by his attitude right now. I wonder what's gotten into him?

Hours passed by, it's finally dismissal. I took a deep breathe and stood up. I was about to leave when he pulled my wrist. 

"What?" I asked with caution. 

"Go out with me--"

"HOLD THERE MR. BLONDE HAIRED COOL GOOFY GUY! STAY AWAY FROM SARADA. I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER!!" Chocho said with her water gun pointing towards Boruto. 

He suddenly raised both of his hands in shock. I can completely see it on his face, he was shock and didn't know what's happening. 

He's so cute, he looks like a dumb kid who doesn't know a thing.

"Chocho," Mitsuki went in.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU HIS BACKUP?!" Chocho let out another water gun from her back pack and pointed it to Mitsuki. 

He also raised his hands just like Boruto with same expression. 

"What's happening here?" Mitsuki and Boruto asked in chorus.

"Chocho thought you're going to hurt me." I explained.

"Should I?" Mitsuki asked Boruto and recieved a death glare from him.

"Why would I do that? " Boruto got mad. "Drop the water guns, Chocho. It's useless." he commanded.

"You gave her a letter saying "Get out" so I thought you're commanding her to get out and knock her off." Chocho explained with both of her hands on the air and her 'hmp' expression.

"What?!" Boruto turn to Mitsuki. "What did you wrote on that letter?"

"Get out." Mitsuki answered.

"What!? I said.. Argh!!" Boruto brushed hid hair in anger.

"Oh! I forgot. Boruto said it should be 'Go out with me' but I accidentally wrote 'Get out' when someone talked to me." Mitsuki stated with his hand on his nape.

Go out with me?

A moment of silence before it process to my mind.

"Ohoo!! You like Sarada!!" Chocho yelled while pointing to Boruto. 

I looked at him and he looked away. I caught him blushing.

"Well, if you don't like. It's fine."

OMG, w-what was that!?

"Of course, Sarada will like it. Besides, she also likes you." she said with her hand covering her mouth as if she was whispering but Mitsuki and I can clearly hear it. 

"Chocho..." now it's me who feel embarrassed.

"Don't worry, Sarada. Metal, Denki, Iwabe and others still didn't know." she said with a wink.

I would face palm right now if I could. Really Chocho... You're making me speechless. 

This is so...

For a silent moment of realization, someone knocked the classroom door.

"Ugh, e-excuse me. S-sorry for interrupting." Sumire came in. 

"No it's fine," Boruto and I said the same words.

Our eyes met but immediately look away. 

"B-boruto-kun. Thank you for l-letting me borrow your CDs." she said and lend him the CDs with bow. "Bye!" and she quickly ran away. 

I saw how Boruto awkwardly smiled at her with his hand on his nape. 

"Ehem, I can smell the fragrance of Jealousy." I heard Mitsuki said from behind. 

"You like Sumire, Boruto?" Chocho saw it too. 

"Ugh n-no! I mean..."

"What the heck!? You're asking Sarada out but you like Sumire!? You jerk!!" Chocho went to Boruto and was about to struck him with her watergun, but he blocked it with his arms.

"No! That's not it!"