25

"There's no way out, Sarada~" someone said from behind.

I alerted myself and faced him.

What? He looks familiar. I must've met him before. Uhm..

"Excuse me. Do I know you?" I politely asked, trying to calm myself.

"Oh? I forgot to introduce myself." he said and moved closer. "My name is Kawaki, at your service — not!"

He tried to kick me, but luckily I was able to dodged it. 

"What the heck!?" I whispered to myself, angrily.

He smiled at me and let out something from his pants' pocket. A remote bomb?

"You see, I have a remote here. Can you guess where did I put the bomb?"

Do I look like a soothsayer? Is this a game? Can't he stop playing tricks?

"Do you know a guy with a blonde hair and blue eyes?"

"Boruto..?"

"You know him!"

I saw him fighting with Boruto before!

"Do you know his little sister?"

Himawari..

Is this a quiz?

"Actually, I befriended that cute little girl a while ago."

He — What the... "How dare you!?"

"Pay back time." he smirked.

I immediately kicked the remote before he press the button, and I also gave him a kick on his waist.

"You b*tch!" he groaned in pain.

"What do you want? Why are you doing this to Himawari and Boruto?"

"Anbu Organization..."

"What?"

"You don't know?" he slowly stood up with an evil smile. "Anbu Organization was created by your father, Uchiha Sasuke. The group he made was an underground organization."

Underground— "No way."

"That is the truth, Sarada. Your father is not a police officer. He is an underground big boss! A mafia boss!"

Mafia boss!? That's not true!

"I don't care! I don't give a sht of what you were saying!"

Why am I trembling?

"Then let me guess, you love Boruto, right?"

How did he— "What are you—"

"C'mon, stop acting like that. Just admit that you love him — but you don't know him."

"I do know him!"

"Really? You know how many people he killed before? The places he destroyed before? Do you really know everything about him?"

"People he killed?"

He laughed loudly.

"You know what's worst? It's when the person that makes you happy will become the one who'll make you cry." he opened the door and threw the door key on me.

"By the way, I didn't really put a bomb on his sister. That little cute girl, I wouldn't waste my time to kill an innocent person. I'm not Boruto."

My heart beat is getting louder. I don't wanna believe to anything he said. If I do, I might burst out my tears in any moment. 

What do I do? His words are still running on my head. I can't erase it.

Boruto killed someone, not just one? Why? Why did he do that? Why did he kill people?

The one heartbreaking question I don't want come out from my mouth is — Who is he?

I know Boruto! I REALLY DO KNOW HIM! Do I?

"Sarada."

I was walking in the hallway when someone called me and tapped my shoulder.

"Shikadai?" I tried to act fine. 

"Nothing, I think it was just my imagination."

"Huh?"

"The dark aura surrounding you, it as just my imagination. Don't mind it."

"You sure wanna freak me out, huh?" I said with a slight laugh. 

"I'm not scaring you."

"Maybe he is!" Inojin said while holding a can of soda. 

"Where did you go?" his voice is surely freaking me out.

Right, he was always with Inojin and Shikadai. 

To think he does have this cold eyes and charms that would make any girl squeal. His face...

"Oh! Easy there Sarada," Inojin talked that made me confuse. "She's looking at Boruto like she was about to confess her feelings," he said to Shikadai. 

What!?

"Boruto, we'll go now. Have a nice talk." Shikadai said and left. 

"What is it?" he asked and stared at me. 

"Nothing. I have nothing to say."

"Ok then, I'll go now." he said with his hand on the back of his head. 

"Boruto," he stopped. "Who are you?"