26

"Who are you?"

"What do you mean? Did you damaged your head?"

"No, who are you? What are you, really? Who is Boruto? Why did you decided to go here? For what reason?"

"Sarada..."

"Answer me, please..."

"It's... It's none of your business."

"Seriously.."

"Then let me—"

"Okay fine! I know, I know. It's none of my business, I shouldn't care. I wouldn't have asked you that. Because I've got nothing to do with that, right?"

"No, I mean—"

"Yeah! I don't have to know you well. Like... Who gives a shit about you anyway? Right? You wouldn't even allow me to know you well. You're too mysterious, and... I hate that."

"If you want me to—"

"I hate you!"

I suddenly woke up like I dreamt about something bad. Seriously, that was so... naïve of me. As always. 

Why do I keep dreaming of the past? Is it because... Nah, nevermind. 

Anyway, I shouldn't dream of that. If I wish to be a lucid dreamer so I could always enjoy my sleep. 

6 years had passed and I shoul've removed those nightmares from my mind.

I'm already old. Lol, just kidding.

My parents allowed me to live alone, outside the village — in this big city. This big place I've always dreamt to live. I feel like a fish out of water everytime I remember the Konohagakure.

I'm currently a college student — studying in a university, and at the same time working in a coffee shop so my parents won't have a hard time to give me too much money.

So it's already 6:00, my first class will start at 10:30 so I need to prepare my breakfast and bento for lunch. I must take a bus to go there because my school was too far from the dorm I rented. Well, I'm not in the village anymore — where you can always walk to somewhere you wanna go.

Oh! My phone rang. It's him!

"Moshi moshi moshi moshi?"

[Sarada.]

"Oh? What?"

[What's your schedule today?]

"Uhm, I only have two subjects, that's all.]

[Do you have a free time?]

"Yep, I don't have a work today. Why?"

[Nothing. Bye.]

Okay? What's wrong with him? Aish, nevermind. 

I'm done doing my morning routine so I'm going to our university. 

"Sarada-chan, do you want some homemade cookie?" the land lady said while holding a plate of cookies. 

"Sure!" I said, "Thank you."

"By the way, your dormmate will arrive soon. Did you clean the living room and the kitchen?"

"Of course, Miss Ten. I always tidy up my place," and it's true. 

"Excellent! I just hope he's not too sensitive," I heard the land lady whispered.

"He?"

"Yup. Why?"