06

"I heard the two new students will transfer in our class."

"Why?" I immediately asked hearing my classmates started to topic about it.

"We don't know, but some students said they just want to transfer here."

I just shrugged and erased them on my mind. So what, if they'll transfer here? Nothing's gonna change anyway.

"Sarada!" Chocho immediately runs toward me, "The two hotties are coming right here, right now."

"And so?" I raised my eyebrows when I asked her. "I don't care."

"But Sarada, you just said you like Mitsuki," Chocho pouted.

"No way, Chocho. I'm not really interested into any guy," I said.

"But---" she was cut off when the classroom door suddenly opened.

"The two hotties," my classmates started whispering.

Damn, stop with the hotties already, they aren't even hot.

I kept on a poker face and continued doing my assignment early so I won't do it later at home, at least I could help my mom clean the house.

"Sarada-san," I heard Mitsuki called me so I looked up at him. "Mind if I sit next to you?"

I just response with a nod then someone talked again on the other side.

"Hey, is this a vacant seat?" The blonde idiot asked while holding the chair next to mine.

"Yeah, and if you sit there, mine will be vacant too," I replied with an evil smirk. 

"Psh," I heard him and went to find another seat.

He seated next to Sumire that made her act worst than a cat. I can sense Sumire's nervousness over here, and I can also sense my regret.

Jeez, what the heck is happening to me?

Class started and Mitsuki and I are always having a small talk. He use to ask me some stuffs and I answer it kindly.

Mitsuki always smile, just like Mr. Sai. He seems to be kind, and so I'm gladly returning his kindness.

Hours went by, it's already dismissal. I need to go home early so I immediately packed my things.

"Thank you for today, Sarada-san." Mitsuki thanked me with a smile as I stood.

"Thank you too, Mitsuki. See yah," I said and bid my goodbye to him amd also to Chocho. "Sorry Chocho, I can't come with you today, I'm in hurry." I said and went off the classroom.

While walking home alone, the blonde idiot came right to my head once again.

He's been quiet since the class started, simply because he's sleeping peacefully and the professors doesn't notice because Sumire's helping him.

Damn that blonde idiot.

***

The next day, I was shocked when someone suddenly took Mitsuki's seat.

"Hey!" I almost yelled when he seated next to me.

Boruto, you blonde idiot.

"What?" He asked while his chin resting on the palm of his hand. He also raised his eyebrows with a pout. "Why are you staring like that?"

"Why are you in Mitsuki's seat?" I asked him not minding his question.

I heard him said "Heh!" And then glanced towards Mitsuki's direction, where he was seated yesterday. "Mitsuki asked for it because he doesn't want to sit next to you, and I don't have any choice. Besides, who would want to sit next to a nerd who quacks loudly than a duck?"

What the heck is he saying? Me? Talking so loud than a duck? Does he want to taste a du-- nerd punch? Wait--- I'm not a nerd!! Idiot!!

"Hm? You don't look good today, Sarada-chan~. Are you ill?" He teased me, I can hear it on how he talk.

I know he's asking it because my face is so red. I can feel my blood boiling and raising towards my head. Damn, he's making me angry.

"Sarada-chan~?" He acted cute while calling my name.

I fake smiled at him, "Damn you" I whispered and angrily stumped his right foot.

He almost yelled holding his foot and stumling the other one on the floor. He glared at me so I glared back. I can see electrics fighting coming from our eyes while we're glaring.

And then someone just appeared. "Such a cute couple," Mitsuki smiled between us and made us both look away.

"Love quarrel?" Mitsuki asked with his arm crossed. 

"Definitely not!" We both said in chorus. "Ha! You owe me a soda!" Boruto said pointing at me and made me furiously stare at him.

"As if!" I yelled.

We heard Mitsuki laughed, "You guys should kiss and make up, don't fight inside the classroom."

"What the heck!?" We both said in unite once again. "Stop saying those stupid words, Mitsuki!" Boruto yelled brushing his hair with his both hands.

I flipped my hair and looked away, "That would never happen, I swear."

I swear... I would never ever date that blonde idiot.