28

"Sarada, how's your feeling?," he questioned as he sat on our table with our meal. 

"Huh?" what does he mean?

He smiled at me, "I heard from your classmate that you were ill."

"Oh! I'm fine now."

"That's nice! Let's eat?"

"Yeah."

This guy in front of me... Is my boyfriend.

We're not that sweet, but atleast we don't fight. He's a 4th year college already. 

"Uh, hey Sarada."

"Yeah?"

"You've been spacing out lately. Is there something wrong?"

"Nope, I was just thinking of our thesis."

"You want me to cheer you up?" he asked with a seductive wink. 

"What the heck?" I laughed at him. "As if I'll agree."

"You will, soon." he said and continues eating.

"Yah!" I warned him and he just chuckled.

We were crazily laughing at each other until someone caught my attention.

I saw a guy's back sitting next to us. But what caught me... is his spiky blonde hair.

It's kinda... familiar. 

"Sarada?"

"Ah, yeah?"

"We still have time, why don't we watch a movie in the nearest cinema?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Great! Let's finish our meal."

I'm not eating peacefully because I have this feeling that someone was spying us. My senses are tingling.

Nevermind that, Sarada.

After we finish our dinner, we immediately went to the cinema to watch a movie. 

SOMEONE's POV

"Do you really want to leave?"

"Yes boss, this is my final decision."

"Hn, I will allow you since you've successfully finished a lot of mission you were tasked to do. But in one condition..."

"One condition?"

"I will give you a final mission, and please take this seriously."

"Yes, boss."

SARADA's POV

We are currently watching a romantic movie, yet I'm still not enjoying it. Something's really bothering me. 

"Sarada, close your eyes!"

"What? Why—"

He immediately covered my both eyes with his single hand and whispered, "They were kissing."

Jeez, Imma burst out loud my laugh because of him. What would I do with this crazy guy?

Is he really that crazy or he's just teasing me?

"What? You wanna see a kissing scene?"

"What the heck are you saying?"

He giggled and said, "Well, if you want to see a kissing scene... I could just—"