the fiery date

I couldn't believe it. Of course we were here. The panic picked up in my body and I wanted to roll out of the moving car. The gates opened and Rick stood on the other side. My heart screamed at the sight of him. He glared at us as Negan rolled through the gates. He honestly didn't care for me anymore. It was evident on his face.

"Seriously why the fuck are we here?" I growled. He looked to me and sighed.

"We are picking up supplies. If I told you we were coming here you wouldn't have come." He said as he put the car in park.

"Yeah, no shit I wouldn't have." I snapped and stared forward. I clenched my jaw shut and crossed my arms.

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. I really didn't want to face Rick after that day on the road. I kissed the enemy right in front of him and basically betrayed him to the maximum. I grabbed the door handle and pushed forward, stepping out into the small community. Rick stood by the gate and watched the Saviors unload from the trucks. His eyes flickered to mine and he clenched his jaw. I looked away nervously and focused on a crack in the concrete.

Negan walked up and stood by me with Lucille resting on his shoulder. Rick looked to him angrily but then looked away. Alexandria looked smaller somehow and there was less people around. I looked around and my eyes stopped on Carl. He was standing close to a tree, watching me intensely. I felt uncomfortable so I looked away. Daryl was sitting on the porch of Carol's house sharpening a knife. He halted for a minute to look at me but then continued.

Everyone looked at me with such hate. I couldn't stand it. I slung the rifle onto my back and watched Negan walk towards Rick.

"Hello, Prick. Very nice to see you again. You got my shit?" He said as he leaned close. Rick tightened his jaw and stared at Negan closely.

"Yeah." He said sternly. Negan grinned and leaned back. My eyes went to Rick's and I wanted to talk, but I didn't know what to say. His eyes found mine and I had never seen that look before. He looked at me like he wanted to strangle me. It scared the hell out of me. Negan twirled Lucille and walked past Rick. He started walking towards Rick's house but stopped in his tracks. He turned to Rick.

"Where's that sweet girl of yours? I would love to see her." Negan asked and I tensed. He was really pushing it. Rick gritted his teeth and I knew that he was about to burst.

"She isn't here." Rick said sternly. Negan squinted and raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so? And where might she be?" He asked and Rick sighed roughly. He pinched the bridge of his nose anxiously.

"She's-" He started but I intervened.

"Does it really matter where she is?" I said, rolling my eyes. Negan looked to me surprisingly and smirked. Rick looked to me and nodded. My heart screamed at the interaction but it meant nothing. I tore my gaze from his and looked to Negan.

"Well shit. Aren't you something?" He smiled and grabbed my face in his gloved hand. I sucked in a breath and tore my head from his hold. He studied me closely and the smile grew on his face.

"Why don't you go round up the supplies from the pantry and armory. I'm going to take care of business with Prick here." He said to me. I pulled my eyebrows together and shook my head.

"You want me to go and take things from my prior group?" I snapped and he turned to look at me. He scowled and I stiffened.

"It's not the worse thing she has done. Go ahead." Daryl said. He was standing by Rick and I hadn't even noticed him walk up. My heart felt like it dropped at what he said.

"Daryl. Not now." Rick warned. I watched his hand move to the axe on his hip and he held it there. Daryl huffed and walked off. Well, he hated me. Negan watched Daryl walk away with hatred in his eyes. He then turned to me and sighed.